Injuries are helping teams stay in contention for the fantasy playoffs while simultaneously knocking others out. We're loaded for the week 8 pickups, here we go!
- Joe Burrow (QB, CIN) - I'm about to start this guy in the right matchups regardless of what Matt Ryan is doing.
- Teddy Bridgewater (QB, CAR) - Mr. Consistency (and two gloves) is just what the doctor ordered. Great pickup versus Atlanta in week 8.
- Derek Carr (QB, LV) - With last season's back injuries all cleared up he has been consistently putting up honorable fantasy points.
Here are my waiver wire RB's in order of priority:
- JaMycal Hasty (RB, SF)
- Chase Edmonds (RB, AZ) and if he is already taken you should stash Eno Benjamin.
- Carlos Hyde (RB, SEA)
- Giovani Bernard (RB, CIN)
Here are my waiver wire WR's in order of priority:
- Sterling Shepard (WR, NYG)
- Brandon Aiyuk (WR, SF)
- Jalen Reagor (WR, PHI)
- Corey Davis (WR, TEN)
- Rashard Higgins (WR, CLE)
- Randall Cobb (WR, HOU)
- Marquez Callaway (WR, NO)
Here are my waiver wire TE's in order of priority:
- Harrison Bryant (TE, CLE)
- Richard Rodgers (TE, PHI)
- Trey Burton (TE, IND)
Streaming Team Defense For Week 8
Team defenses I like in week 8 that may or may not be on your waiver wire are ranked below.