Last week was crazy with top tier performances from unlikely sources and lower tier performances from top tier players. I expect the top tier player to step it back up this week and based on our numbers things look a lot more "normal" in week 9. We used our Draftkings optimal lineup tool to create the following week 9 lineup. Our projections are early projections and will change daily! Draftkings will allow you to swap players after the games have started, which is really nice if you play in Thursday Tournaments. This Thursdays game features the Saints versus Panthers, a division match-up that WILL BRING OUT the best in both teams, especially on defense. Mark Ingram will handle the load for the Saints and has an insanely low price on DraftKings, be sure to lock him into your lineup.
Let's Look at My DraftKings Picks for Week 9
Click the image below to enlarge my picks, but here's what I did.
- K. Britt - while he should see a bunch of targets I don't like his matchup and he seems to risky for 50/50 play.
- A. Hawkins - won't be a shootout and I know there is better options with higher floors.
- D. Baldwin - this game will be the Lynch show, no Baldwin for me.
- Ellington - it was hard to remove him from my lineup but the Dallas run D makes me nervous.
- Bradshaw - Colts are limiting his touches but he RB1 upside is hard to deny at DraftKings price.
- Defense - removed the expensive options.
- Kaepernick - he lit them up a couple weeks ago and now he's at home!
- Ingram - lead back and running well for a very cheap price on DraftKings
- Maclin - best priced WR based on PPT (point per thousand $)
You can create your very own customized optimal line up with our optimal lineup tool. We average projections from leaders in the projections business then add in several variables to help the computer to project the top 60 to 70 players each week.Week 9 Optimal Lineup for Thursday Draftkings Tournaments