I've been using Tilt to collect dues from large groups for several years with great success. Everything from tailgates to draft parties and anything else where collecting cash from groups of people is required. They're offering a great promotion this year where organizers (people like you trying to collect dues/money) have a chance to win some great prizes, read all about Tilt's tailgate promotion here.
My experience with Tilt has been great. Since 2012 I've been using them to collect funds from groups of people that don't live near me. Here's what I like most:
- Ability to see who has contributed in one interface.
- Email reminders to those that haven't paid up yet.
- Improved time to collection AKA the time it takes for everyone to pay up.
- Everyone can see who has paid and who hasn't, social pressures are good.
Getting back to Tilts Tailgate promotion, here's the items up for grabs in their tailgate pack.
The Fine Print
- In order to qualify, tailgates must include #TiltGate in the title or description and organizers must raise at least $100 from 20+ contributors.
- Every Monday Tilt will randomly select an organizer to win their EPIC tailgate pack with swag from Costa Del Mar, Guy Harvey, Yeti, and more.