I have worked my way through the first three rounds of the 2014 fantasy football mock draft. Here is a look at rounds one, two and three if you missed them before. There have been some surprising picks along the way and I’m sure there will be more as I go along. Here is how the fourth round would look like in my opinion.
32. Tom Brady, QB- Brady threw for 4,343 yards even without many of his top targets. He is someone who could easily find his way into the top 20 if everything falls his way this season.
33. Zac Stacy, RB- Stacy was very solid in 2013 with 973 rushing yards and seven touchdowns. He could end up being a RB1 for most people but in my opinion for now, this is the right spot for him.
34. Le’Veon Bell, RB- Bell battled injuries and still rushed for 860 yards. If he stays healthy through 2014, he could very easily finish with over 1,300 rushing yards.
35. Torrey Smith, WR- The long ball is Smith’s game and if he catches more of the passes thrown his way, he could finish with 90-100 catches in 2014.
36. Pierre Garcon, WR- 113 catches is an epic season and Garcon appears to have found his home in Washington. Another season like that puts him into the discussion for WR1 status.
37. Victor Cruz, WR- Cruz just missed the 1,000-yard mark last season but also didn’t play in the team’s last two games. A better season is coming and he should be taken in this round of the draft.
38. Jordy Nelson, WR- Nelson’s stock depends a lot on Aaron Rodgers. A healthy Rodgers means Nelson is likely to come close to 100 catches and 1,500 receiving yards in 2014.
39. Steven Jackson, RB- Jackson is starting to show his age and that’s why he is only a RB2 these days for the Falcons. He is this high figuring a healthy Atlanta offense means more yards and room to work with.
40. Marques Colston, WR- Another season with nearly 1,000 yards and being the top wide receiver target for Drew Brees makes Colston a solid pick to end the fourth round.