- The Hottest Quarterback Competition Of 2014
- Atlanta Falcons Changes Impacting 2014 Fantasy Football
- Dallas Cowboys: Top 10 RBs on 2014 Schedule
- Minnesota Vikings Changes Impacting 2014 Fantasy Football
- 2014 Fantasy Football: Which NFL Rookies Should You Target?
- Brian Hoyer 100 Percent For Training Camp
Fantasy Baseball 2013: 5 Fab Players To Help Create Some Balance
For many competitors—new ones in particular—balance is an aspect of fantasy baseball that is often over looked. The normal trend is to target specific players by name only, or the previous year’s output.
For the seasoned veteran who has been there, balance has become a lesson acquired through the painful process of “live and learn”.
Today, I put together a small slideshow highlighting five players who I believe can help you establish a balanced roster. All five of these players can easily be attained and put on the same roster, and offer both balance AND value.
Let’s take a quick look at the below Perzi:
When you’re finished, come back and share another player you feel can offer some balance and value and perhaps why. Let’s get the conversation going!