2003 Steroid List Potentially Leaked

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by Mike, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Xpunk10

Xpunk10 X10

Geoff Jenkins :icon_sad: well he wasn't with the Phils then but I'm surprised still

2. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

if you remember correctly, its a list of 103 tested players during 2003 that where randomly tested. This list isnt the only players to have ever taken steriods. Also, its says Potentially Leaked, I never claimed this was the official list. I saw it in a few places on the net yesterday and reposted it here
    :D

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

7.Derek Lowe

hmmmmm, did the teams know about this list back then ? if they did it may explain why the phillies didnt really push for lowe when he left boston.

4. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

Tatis, K-ROD , Sheffield :buttrock: :icon_lol:

WHERE IS DELGADO ???? :icon_cheesygrin:

5. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

The list is a fake, some blogger just posted it...Keyshawn just confirmed (cant believe Im taking Keyshawns word but he seemed confident).

6. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Haha, Roger Clemens and Barry Bonds on this list.

Didn't Clemens Attorney Rusty Harden come out and say recently that Clemens did not test positive in 2003? Keep sweeping it under the rug guys!

7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

So, was this confirmed?

I haven't seen it anywhere else.

So I call bullcrap.

8. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I don't believe this list, but I don't think the results should be confidential, if a player cheated the public deserves to know.

9. BmoreDavy

BmoreDavy Special Creamer

9 o's that i counted. didn't recognize all the names, might be more

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

make that 10

10. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

I dont doubt the list at all.....the one thing that really surprises me is the scrubs.....How many of these no name guys would have even been in MLB without juicing? In their cases it was worth the gamble, just because of the cash they made that they otherwise wouldn't have. Which was the problem.....