2009 Masters Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Sports' started by Roy31, Apr 5, 2009.

1. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Lets go Tiger. I don't think Tiger will win it this year, coming off the injury however I do believe he will tie or break Jack Nicklaus' record of 6 Masters wins. I'll probably tune into the later rounds of the tournament. Maybe catch a bit of the first day as well. Mickelson probably doesn't win his 3rd, I see either Goosen or Geoff Ogilvy winning this maybe even a sleeper pick like Garcia or Weir.

Another solid post mike and I'll be sure to wager a couple bucks.

2. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

I think a few of the Brits could do pretty well.

McIlroy is definitely one to look out for, I don't see him winning it yet but hes got a very bright future.

3. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

I love directtv. They have 4 channels dedicated to the tourney.

One thing that pisses me off.... why not show the whole damn tourney? Why start coverage @4:00

4. Ridin Burgundy

They have never allowed coverage of the front 9 so they just show it from the back 9 with highlights of the rest, still they could definitely start it earlier.

5. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Thanks RB. I just heard that too. It's an Augusta thing not a network thing. I wonder why?

6. Ridin Burgundy

I guess that since its such a beautiful course its just to attract more people there to see the rest of the course instead of just watching on TV.

I know it makes me want to go but i'm sure I would even if I had seen the whole thing.

7. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Go Tiger!