2009 New York Yankees

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by TDJets72027, May 23, 2009.

1. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

We lsot to the phils, but before that, 9 in a row, and within striking distance for 1st place! GO YANKEES! BEAT THE PHILLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Back in the bandwagon already? Where were you when you when they were getting smacked 24-2 by the Indians, and in 4th place?

3. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

I was busy with Finals, so quiet....... Plus, I forgot about this board for a while until yesterday.

Besides you didn't even get the final score right, it was 22-4 indians, you must not be a true baseball fan. That's sad.

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Oh, my God. I got a number wrong. I suck at life :icon_confused:

Anyway, I love how Yankee fans show up when they're in a winning streak, but vanish from the face of the earth when they start losing.

Nice park you built there. Nobody shows up, and every fly ball ends up as a home run. 1.5 billion dollars, and you couldn't hire a decent architect :lol:

5. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

Unless you are born into it, there is no legitimate reason to be a Yankees fan. As a Yankees fan, when they spend 250 million in one day, how are you satisfied with anything less than 130 wins and a World Series? And if you get it, so what, you were supposed to get it. There's no upside.
    Life is always fair, and there's no salary cap in baseball, so no cap must be fair. Football fans better hope this labor deal gets done, because if the cap goes away in the NFL it's going to be the same situation. Forget about going back to the Superbowl Cardinals fans.

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

:laughy32:

phils should've swept the skankees. your new park is a frigging joke. seriously, that place is a t-ball field. lucky for you we took that place over so it wasn't half empty.