2011 GIF Collaboration Mock Draft Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by Walnuts, Mar 25, 2011.

1. I figured at this point.....it would be best to help out their pass rush other than selecting a QB.

Only Mallett and Dalton remain that are second-round worthy and I'm not entirely sold on them.

My thinking is to let Alex Smith start for one more year because of the CBA situation and then go after Andrew Luck or Matt Barkley in next years draft.

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Niners won't be bad enough to get Luck next year...

3. They could if they picked up a future No. 1 in the 2012 draft from a team that would want their second round pick in this years draft.

4. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

honestly i dont like acho but i understand the pick id probably have taken Ras I Dowling or maybe Dalton cause they need a corner in the worst way

Also i think Alex with Harbaugh will be much much better then Alex with Simpletary. In fact something most dont realize is that alex had a good ending to the season he went 11 tds to 3 ints since the eagles game(including the eagles in that one) He also is the reason VD got the TE record they had 10 tds in 10 games last year!

5. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Nice pick Andy

Baldwin is a gamble, but he has true #1 WR potential

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Im a Titus Young fan, and San Diego would be a beautiful landing spot, especially if they keep Jackson around.

7. i grabbed Davon House with my pick with the Bucs. He was by far the best CB left imho and the DE's left didn't really excite me. He has alot of potential.

8. Was considering picking Wilson at No. 19 but Pouncey's value has skyrocketed as of late like I said earlier.

Getting Martez at this point in the draft is pretty decent value.

9. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

BBB just made a $$ pick IMO. Wilsons huge value, I expected him gone a long time ago. He was on my short list for AZ's last pick.

10. Maybe I'm being a bit modest. :icon_cheesygrin:

But I'm pretty happy getting Wilson in the latter portion in the second after considering him with my first round pick.

Pouncey & Wilson is a nice treasure trove I must say. :icon_cool:

11. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

eh. lol.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2011
  12. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

I know how much you probably considered him in the first, and I'm surprised no one grabbed him before now.

13. why the hate on Acho?

14. I kinda expected Adam to take him a spot before me because he's been the biggest Wilson supporter other than myself.

I guess he felt House held a little more value and/or CB was a bigger need.

15. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

I had a couple WR's in mind for San Diego and I read out here that they absolutely love Hankerson as he was going to be my pick, but since he was taken, I felt Titus was a nice fall back pick.

16. mike oxlong

I could have went a few directions with the Eagles, but I just can't see Andy going 2 rounds and not selecting a lineman. I was taking Austin, but inclubus took him right before my pick, so I went with the big versatile lineman that can play all along the line. The Eagles have had so many problems with C & G and this guy is a nasty blocker that knows how to finish. He should help out the run game and is smart guy that can be coached.

17. CStevenson13

CStevenson13 1st Stringer

I thought about a NT but in the end i like what Little could bring, his size, yac and just overall upside will be welcome opposite Bowe, with Mccluster in the slot and Charles in the backfield, they've become even more explosive with this pick.

18. Inclulbus

my bad mike, i thought that would be the same as a message.

19. mike oxlong

I looked, but I don't think I can get an email from a profile post, it's all good, it worked out in the end. Aside from stealing my player, lol.

20. Inclulbus

lol, my bad on that too.