2015 NFL DRAFT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by 86WARD, Apr 30, 2015.

1. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Rare to see the Texans trading up for players

2. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Might still be able to get Ajayi too

3. Jihad Joe

PJ Williams was a great pick for the Sainta

4. Jihad Joe

Sammie could be a steal

5. Jihad Joe

Mannion was a huge reach with Petty and Hundley on the board

6. Jihad Joe

Holy f--king reach. Chazz Green are you shirtting me

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Not really overly excited about the Steelers draft so far...but not terribly disappointed either. I'm hoping it turns out to be like one of those albums you buy and listen to and aren't sure if you like it but as you continue listening it gets better and better until its one of your favorites?

8. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

so,is greg hardy gonna be his mentor? lol
    if the kid stays clean,he should be a hell of a player and a steal for dallas.

9. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Yes they are.... yes they are:tsk:

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Those wouldn't even be worth a shirt when black alternates were a thing for that minute like a f--king DECADE ago.

ICECOLD and 86WARD like this.
  11. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

At this point I really have to assume it's no longer merely common incompetence, but a conscious and concerted effort to do everything in the absolute worst possible way that they can.

12. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Watching other teams in the NFC West I gotta admit what your Niners are doing is puzzling. Of the three taken to date I really like Tartt. Lack of media exposure is the only negative for Tartt. If the Cards would have taken him during this draft I would have been very happy. I kinda like Howard, but still scratching my head over Armstead with your first pick. Is Matt Millen a constultant for the Niners?

13. Jihad Joe

Apparently Gregory has requested that "Dez Rules " type structure be put on him. He's been saying all the right things, lets see if he is serious

14. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

They're trying to prepare for next year's free agency, and I guess Tartt was due to some worry over Ward's foot and Reid's concussions. Harold seems to be a real good pickup and would be there in case Brooks walks/is let go or Aldon screws up again. With Armstead I can understand the logic in the pick, I just hope he doesn't bust all over the place like "Walnuts said person" who's name will not be repeated. There's still a couple guys I think may sense who are still available and SF has 3 picks in the 4th so hopefully it works out. Or they could just roll out another terrible alternate jersey to try to distract the fan base ffs

15. Jihad Joe

16. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

From that article...
    Bravo! If Gregory does have mental health issues that's betweem him, his family and the Dallas Cowboys (as his employer). It's nobody's business and I just despise the media for turning it into a topic of conversation. For as much as I would have liked to have him, Gregory is in the best spot possible....Dallas and Rod Marinelli

17. Jihad Joe

@86WARD

I see you guys got Golson. One my favorite CBs in this class. Absolute gamer. I actually really like your guys class so far. Coates is a feast or famine pick, but he has 1st round talent

86WARD likes this.
  18. Jihad Joe

I have a feeling Dallas is gonna go HB ( Ajayi or Allen) or Hundley in the 4th

19. Jihad Joe

Doran Grant. Another solid pick by the Steelers

20. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

you never know what's happening till you get the players on the field and pre season starts walnuts. have faith man!