2015 NFL DRAFT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by 86WARD, Apr 30, 2015.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

I don't think it was a given with the new CBA that he could just re-enter the 2016 draft if he was drafted by a team and that team could maybe parlay a 7th round pick into a 6th round pick.

2. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Im not exactly sure what the rules are, but I have read if he gets drafted he can sit out and re-enter. If he goes undrafted he can't re-enter the draft

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

That's what I read. I also read an article (i'll try to find it) that said it's not that cut and dried anymore.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

5. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

image.jpg

TJ and Jihad Joe like this.
  6. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Ugh....

Omen and Buck Fenson like this.
  7. Jihad Joe

Looks like his reps made a huge mistake saying he would sit out if he got drafted in the 3rd day.

However one thing that does work in his favor, as a UDFA I belive he is eligible to sign an extention after his 2nd year. Whereas draft players have to wait until after their 3rd. So if he plays well, he could be looking at a big extention in 2018 as opposed to 2019

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

Yeah, I agree. I said that all along. He may not get paid now, but he'll get his money faster in the long run...if he's any good...plus he got to pick where he wanted to go instead of being stuck in Cleveland or Jacksonville...

Omen and TJ like this.
  9. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

That aspect of it is huge. Learn to play NFL ball in a system that is time proven to work instead of some shirtshow of an O-Line (throw Arizona in to mix as well).

10. Jihad Joe

If had to guess, I would say he plays LG with Free being the RT. However Ive heard Free's ankle is healing slower then expected so I wouldnt be shocked if Collins is our RT

11. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

he said he will only go to a team if he will play tackle. so apparently he will be playing tackle. congrats on getting the beast.

Jihad Joe likes this.
  12. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

He also said he always wanted to be a Cowboy.

Omen likes this.
  13. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

can't fault him for going to the Cowboys. his favorite team growing up.