2015 Philadelphia Phillies

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by 86WARD, Jan 7, 2015.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Years ago I went to a game that Myers pitched great. After the game, I went to McFadden's. Myers went there too and started playing with his old band who all came up from Jacksonville. I remember saying to my brother, "this is why he chose baseball".

Ryan Madson was there too with two really hot chicks. Turned out it was his wife and Myers' old lady. A couple months later Myers beat his wife. That beating probably felt better than listening to his music...haha.

86WARD likes this.
  3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Uhhhhhh...ok...

4. DawkinsINT

Gonna be a fun year.

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

:suicidal:it's february 16th and the phillies are already out of playoff contention.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

And they are fine with it...as long as they get an assessment of the future...lol.

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

time to keep an eye on the famr teams to follw the progress of guys like crawford & nola.

8. DawkinsINT

I like the addition of Ben Davis to the broadcast team. I enjoy him on the radio. He's smart and funny. I think he'll work out well.

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

There's something positive to look forward to...

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

lmao - the phillies released MAG.

amaro found the one cuban that cant play.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

I really fear that the Phillies are going to pull a "Pirates" or "Oakland A's" and do half decent and Amaro will continue to keep his job...

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

so he'll ruin his termination just like everything else ?

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

Unfortunately.

14. DawkinsINT

Not gonna lie...I'll be 100% rooting them on tomorrow to start this wasted season. Despite my hatred for this GM, I'll always be pulling for the boys wearing the uniform.

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

Gotta root for them until it's to the point of embarrassment and frustration...gonna be a weird season. Things are a changing...

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

The Phillies' Opening Day roster is as follows:

Pitchers (12): RHP David Buchanan, Justin De Fratus, Luis Garcia, Ken Giles, Jeanmar Gomez, Aaron Harang, McGowan, Jonathan Papelbon and Jerome Williams; LHP Jake Diekman, Cole Hamels and Cesar Jimenez

Catchers (2): Carlos Ruiz and Cameron Rupp

Infielders (7): Cody Asche, Andres Blanco, Freddy Galvis, Cesar Hernandez, Ryan Howard, Darin Ruf and Chase Utley

Outfielders (4): Jeff Francoeur, Odubel Herrera, Ben Revere and Grady Sizemore

17. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

They still let you guys have a team?

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

I wouldn't say you guys...don't know about the others, but I share no ownership of the team...and I wouldn't really call that list of players above a "team."

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

Well that was a good start...lol.

20. DawkinsINT

Somehow I'm glad that I was stuck in meetings at work until 7pm. What a shirt show to start the season.