2021 Offseason Thread

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by TJ, Feb 8, 2021.

1. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Another Super Bowl has come and gone, but the NFL never stops...it's time for the offseason.

It's groundhog day in Dallas. Will Dak finally sign? Will Jerry give in? Third year in a row with this soap opera...at this point I just want it to be over. Sign, don't sign...I barely care anymore...

There was a lot of chatter over the weekend of Wentz being traded to the Bears for...wait for it...wait for it... Nick Foles!!! Eagles admitting they chose the wrong QB a couple of years ago?

The QB carousel around the league might be the craziest in years. Up to 18 teams could change QBs this offseason.

It will be fun.

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Carson Wentz traded to the Colts for a 3rd round pick in 2021 and a contitional 2nd round pick in 2022.

This is the shortest grace period any super bowl winning team has ever had.

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

The conditional second round pick is sent to Philly if Wentz plays 70% of the snaps and sends the Colts to the playoffs. Totally doable.

At 33 million, this is the biggest dead cap hit in history. The cap is expected to be about 180 million.

Good luck, Eagles...hope you enjoyed that Super Bowl...

4. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I didn't want Wentz to be traded or Pederson to be fired. It's been an awful offseason for the Eagles. The problem lies with the management of the roster. I've always blamed Howie Roseman but it's become perfectly clear now that he has just been doing Lurie's bidding. There is no other reason for him not being fired.

I said after they won the Super Bowl that I could settle for a decade of mediocrity. It wasn't a damn request though!!!

TJ likes this.