49ers A Possible Destination For WR Brandon Marshall?

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by SRW, Dec 20, 2009.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that the Broncos have balked at re-signing WR Brandon Marshall, and the 49ers with their 2 first round draft picks may swing a trade to pick up Marshall. Marshall has his doubts that the Broncos want to get a deal done with him. "I think if they wanted to get something done, it would have been done already," Marshall said earlier this week. "But our ultimate goal is to win games and we have three of them left. Hopefully we can get that done. Regarding a contract, I think it's best if I just play it out."

Source: TheRedzone.org

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

huh? this article makes no sense ............. why would the 49ers TRADE for Marshall when he's not under contract with the Broncos after their season is over ................. :word03:

3. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Why pick up Brandon when we have NO ONE to throw to him...And I wouldn't want to throw away our 2 first round picks on a WR when we have other more pressing positions that need our attention.

4. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Give up one first for Marshal, give up a second for Quinn, draft an OT with the other first and you guys are a top 10 offense next year

5. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

I think marshall and crabtree would be too much ego on one team

6. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

as long as we dont give both 1st than id be happy. need o-line help bad so the other pick needs to be a tackle

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

give up a 2nd round pick for Quinn?? what Quinn???

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

lol...

Quinn Medicine "Man."

9. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Because Marshall is set to become a restricted free agent, not an unrestricted free agent.

10. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Quinn is stuck in a craphole in Cleveland, playing with Mangini with basicly no weapons. If Marshal went to SF and Quinn followed with Davis, Gore and Crabtree, Quinn would kill.

Quinn has nothing in Cleveland.....nothing.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

On second thought I would say a 3rd because you are taking a 1st round QB contract

11. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

no thanx...