49ers LB Aldon Smith Named In Lawsuit Over Shooting At 2012 House Party

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by SRW, Sep 3, 2013.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

49ers All-Pro linebacker Aldon Smith and his former teammate are named in a lawsuit filed Tuesday by a man who was shot at a party the NFL star hosted last year.

The lawsuit claims Smith and former 49ers Tight End Delanie Walker repeatedly and illegally fired weapons on numerous occasions during the June 2012 party.

Smith and his friends also charged $10 per person to enter the party, according to one of the victims.

Smith was stabbed at the party held in the East San Jose foothills.

The lawsuit also claims Smith and Walker consumed significant quantities of alcohol and were legally intoxicated.

Source: Comcast Sports

2. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

of course this comes out right before the season opener to offer another distraction

3. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

This sounds like it was one hell of a party. :buttrock:

Last edited: Sep 4, 2013
  4. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

They're just looking for their 10 bucks back...

5. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Well wouldn't you if you didn't get laid that night? I sure would.

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

If you cant use the good ole "got shot at a famous guys house and lived to tell about it, check out the scars" line to get laid, I dont know what to tell you.

7. groenator

groenator Rookie

Smith and his friends also charged $10 per person to enter the party, according to one of the victims.

Really? After earning millions you are still charging $10 for entrance?

8. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Motherhecker kegs dont buy themselves.

9. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

If you got shot sure, but the "my buddy got shot at a celebraty's house" line really only works half the time at most.

10. Spiman2u

Spiman2u Chiefs fan no matter what

:violent05:I avoid the East side-It is not a nice place. We all go there strapped