49ers wide receiver Jacobs has a sense of perspective

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by TDJets72027, Aug 9, 2007.

1. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

http://www.mercurynews.com/49ers/ci_6580132?nclick_check=1

2. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

Then he added: "And I got to have an angel for 2 1/2 months."

this line seriously made me tear up such a sad thing to happen

im hoping he makes the team hes sounding really good in camp

3. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

man..that has to be brutal on him daily...my heart goes out to the guy..losing a child like that has got to be a pain I can't even fathom right now...

As for him making the team..the guy is tearing it up in camp...he completely torched Clements ALL DAY yesterday....made him look sad...I can easily see him being the #4 guy on this squad after yesterday...with Hill being their 5th and final receiver...

4. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

He has the tools that was never really the question about him. He just never stays on the field throughout the whole season because he's injured alot.

5. 49ers121

49ers121 Portugal Mike

I heard the knock on him is he looks really good in practice, but once game time is upon him he doesnt play so well. He will make the team I dont see Maxwell and Williams being threats.

6. Digitool

Digitool Graphic Artist

Thats just one of those stories you just can't look away from until you finnish it. Makes Larry Allen type guys tear up. Touches the toughest of men. You should never have to go through losing a child in your life. I cannot immagine the pain, and with football consuming so much of ones life, he deals with both. I hope he succeeds and can take what he's done in practice into the season. I'd love to see him stay on our roster and get some oppertunity to make some plays with us this year.

7. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

My heart goes out to the guy and his wife, football is a very distance second in any situation like this.

With regards to his actual play, I am not surprised he is doing well in camp, but this seemed to be the story with him as a Redskins, he'd look great in camp and come gameday - nothing.