7 Reasons Why The Bengals Will Beat The Broncos

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by Mr. D, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

out the entire preseason? how so when he played week 1 and 2 lol

and what an ankle injury that he's been walking on and getting better out of a little injury like that lol good grief man this isn't like his knee injury kimo gave him 3 years ago

2. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

point is he needed reps, reps that he didnt get and the oline is pure crap. kemo gave him the injury 3 years ago but ever since he hasnt been "back" like you say and he hasnt shown anything yet to prove otherwise

3. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

I hope you're wrong.

4. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

I hope I'm wrong as well about the Ravens winning this weekend

5. K Train

Palmer is BACK!

AHHHHAHHAHAHAHA.....sick game

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

lol...I don't think Mr. D accounted for the Great White Hope...

7. K Train

the funny thing is the bengals played like pure ass, the oline was crap, benson was not beast, palmer was not back and they ALMOST got shutout......by the broncos who imo will make a serious push for the #1 overall pick if the bengals dont get it first.

their defense played like men, but the browns are a better team LOL

8. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:grumpy:

9. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

7 reasons why the Bengals lost

1. Pure crap luck
    2. pure hecknuts luck
    3. Bronco luck
    4. donkey nutsack luck
    5. miricle play for the donkeys
    6. it sure wasn't because the Broncos out played the Bengals because the stats show otherwise
    7. lucky man in the right spot at the right time

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Palmer is back, Oline may be crap but Palmer did good not great but good

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

I came close to being wrong about that lol

nice try chiefs though

10. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

dude, it should never have come down to that, taking until 30 seconds left in the game to score your first TD is not good.

11. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

I know that I'm just a little pissed off at the lack of scoring and the damn crap luck that guy had

when I'm done with my ranting on this game I'll be back to my boastful self again I have to make excuses while I'm not so happy at the moment even if my excuses are just that

12. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

the title of your threas should be one reason how the bengals can lose a game.....the answer is safety Roy Williams.

13. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

WHO

IN THE BLUE

HELL

ARE YOU? :p

1 person likes this.
  14. blkngldbabe

blkngldbabe Come Get Some!

NOthing like the innate ability of the Bungles to so deftly snatch defeat from the jaws of Victory. Almost made me feel sorry for Carlene. Almost.

15. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

nothing like a lucky play to happen at the wrong time for the Bengals when their defense did great to hold the donkeys to only 6 points

16. blkngldbabe

blkngldbabe Come Get Some!

Yes...that offensive juggernaut known as the Orton led Broncos must have been quite the challenge for the Bungles "Stalwart" D.

17. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

I'm gonna ignore any new steeler fan as hater comments until further notice only a select few steeler fans I know here that I'll let slide due to the fact I known them longer lol :)

18. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

the fact is that the Bungles should have never even had this game that close for this lame team to snatch it way from them.

19. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

they out played them in every way but the mere fact the donkeys got lucky on two occasions to be close enough for two field goals, our OL wasn't helping us to much and they just weren't getting down the field. crap happens