7 Reasons Why The Bengals Will Beat The Bucs

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by Mr. D, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

1. Bengals > Bucs
    2. it's at Paul Brown Stadium
    3. Carson is back
    4. Bengals Defense will have fun with the Bucs offense
    5. Batman and Robin will fly
    6. Bengals need to take out there frustration out on someone
    7. Benson is looking for a team to run wild on

2. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

1. games or never won on paper
    2. road teams win too sometimes
    3. Carson sucks - see 3 picks
    4. Bengals Defense allows 17 points to Bucs offense
    5. Batman and Robin can't do it all
    6. Bengals have even more frustration now
    7. Benson did, but the BUNGLES LOST!

3. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

Fixed

you don't get it but you never will. I wish you wouldn't be so dumb sometimes

4. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

dan take it easy with attacks.

5. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Would be nice for you to get to 7 wins before you have 7 reasons. I love you Dan. Keep up the good work. :icon_cool:

6. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

alright, I understand we have to be nice to the mentally challenged
    lol me too, the Bengals are not giving me any help this year sadly

7. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

The Bengals may have lost the game, but Benson broke 100 for the first time this season. Which is a basically the same as a Bengals win in my eyes.

8. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

our run game showed up, but Marvin insisted on our pass game which at the end screwed us

9. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

Dude, chill, I'm just talking some smack and putting a reason the Bengals lost similar to each one you put for why they'd win. Cool it.

10. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

Your post suggest otherwise

fine lets point out the problems with your post
    3 points you put up that were good in dealing with smack or what not that I didn't mind cause they actually fit with what I was posting. those others were mindlessly dumb

you can't seem to do well with detecting the fun I go through win or lose. you seem to act as if I believe that my team will go undefeated. cause I do this every week. I did this in 2008, first 8 weeks were hell due to the mere fact that I lost all 8 lol but I'm still going to stand by my team win or lose.

I'm actually shocked you had 3 points that I actually agree with or even can consider as just pure smack and not a captain obvious type response to my obvious jokes or points that you should know I know that wouldn't be a real reason.

Truly don't mean to be cruel man but you seem to just do this every week. you don't understand.

11. MediaGuy

It is all words on a screen my friends, words on a screen. You are right D, some people do not just get it. :icon_cheesygrin:

12. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

yes words on a screen, anyways I'll be needing a team to do next week since my Bengals are off, i'm adding a poll on the teams I will be rooting for so hence I'll want to do a best of 7 for that team

13. MediaGuy

Not that you would root for the ratbirds, but we are going to win in Foxboro this week and make a big, big AFC statement. :icon_cool:

14. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

out of my 7 teams I chose to put in the poll I have the Patriots in it :icon_cool: