A Look Back At The Dumbness Of Jerry Jones

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by Weezy, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Weezy

Weezy Ice Cold

3 Catches for 38 yards and 1 TD for a 1st 3rd and a 6th :lola:

and lets not forget about the great 1-2 record america's team (lol) has put up

also sense the trade MegaTron

14 Catches for 305 yards and 3 TDs

btw have i said thanks for the top 15 pick in a while

2. skinsfan1

skinsfan1 BANNED

LOL..great thread

3. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

this coming from the guy whos team is 0 for the season and keeps drafting WRs in the first round

4. Weezy

Weezy Ice Cold

you did hear MM is out as GM...no more WRs in the 1st round we may be the worst team in the league but going into the season are expectaions we maybe 6 wins at best the Boys' were win the SB lol neither are working out

5. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

only idiot talking heads put Dallas in the superbowl

Id rather be a strugglign 5-4 team than an pathetic 0-8 team

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah, what a shame his team doesn't keep signing street thugs and cancers only to crap the bed in the 1st round of the palyoffs every year.

7. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

we've only signed one mistake and theres no cancer on this team
    dont be mad because TO destroyed your freaking team a few years ago

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah, TO isn't a cancer. your owners constant interference isn't an issue either. ZOMG - my team is paying almost $20mil to the WR position. what genius !

BTW - owens didn't destroy crap. we had many other issues that effected the team well before his 3yr old girl antics. he was merely a pimple on the butt of the team and it was popped and since then we've had more success.

so yeah, i guess you're right, he soooooo destroyed the eagles.

9. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

i guess i cant see that success from all them rings ya'lls are wearing

10. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Dallas isnt out yet but its gonna take a miracle to have a good record with there schedule left.

11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yeah...3 weeks learning a new offense, and playing with the back-up and 3rd string QBs...what a loser. I can't believe how we wasted those picks...

12. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

blah all i got to say about lions fans is realyy trying to bag on us or anybody for that matter really your going to go there

13. ball in the baskett

I actually want to see how romo does with TO and roy but i think he wont be able to throw well even if he comes back this week.

14. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

They have the bye this week genius

15. ball in the baskett

Well when he comes back his still wont be a 100%

16. Weezy

Weezy Ice Cold

of course i would rather have your record we dont have a real football team here

but fact is we are what they thought we were (lol) a team that could contend to be one of the worst all-time

and the cowboys sense that nice 3-0 start have imploded you have a secondary that doesnt like to tackle people and a QB who is hurt and when he gets back lol hes noting going to be the same QB he was at the start of the season you will be lucky to get to 8-8 and the lions will be lucky to get 1 win

thanks for the picks

17. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

yeah, that great Seattle and San Fransisco team that we play isn't going to help much. Either is the over-hyped, yet easy schedule playing Ravens. 2 wins over a 3 win team [cle]. 4-4 Miami team. a 2 Win Oakland team. and a 1 win team. If that's not 3 wins by us right there after we're able to regroup and get our crap together on the bye, then something is wrong. But Weezy put up all these stats like our QB has been in there to throw the ball to Roy. I'll put my rod on the line by saying Detroit got no 15th pick in the draft, it's going to be 25th or worse, and IDC Who the Lions GM is, Your new starting QB is Dante Culpepper... I guess you're right, you are heading in the right directions, good luck with that. And for the Eagles Fans, it's the same ol' ... it's the same ol' situaaaaattttiiioonnnn....

Philly = 0 Rings.

And that's all that I got to say about that. Goodnight Irene.

18. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

How is Romo not going to be the same? He had 4 weeks to heal a broken freakin' pinke, for crying out loud!! Our passing attack is going to be so bad ass, I can't wait to week 11!!

19. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Millen wanted Ware and a first for RW

You got a first and a 3rd

20. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Ahhh, Matt Millen...boy, I miss him already :lol: