Adam Schein Of FoxSports Thinks Eagles Have Best WR's In NFC East

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by CP26, Jul 4, 2009.

1. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

For all of the question marks at this position through the Donovan McNabb-Andy Reid era, and all of the dropped passes by Todd Pinkston and company, finally Eagles fans can rejoice in the truth of the above statement. And actually, it isn't even close. While I believe in guys like Cowboys receiver Roy Williams and Giants wideout Steve Smith even more than most, it's Andy Reid's crew that is the deepest and most dynamic group of pass-catchers in this incredible division.

Source: Fox Sports

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I agree ,we dont have the big name stand out but as a group we do have the best in the nfc east and if maclin ends up doing well we definitely will have the best.

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

If Maclin can contribute immediately, the depth would be outstanding.

4. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Unlike Jackson of last season, Maclin doesn't come from a pro style system with real routes. I dunno who has the best, cause the Eagles still don't have that steady reliable option to go two.

5. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I would put the Eagles at the top for now, but I think the Giants could have the best by the end of the year. They have one of the two rook's I thought could have D-Bowe type rookie year in Nicks (the other being Robo)

6. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

Well I hate Schein.

7. multibeast

multibeast Special Teamer

why is WR possessive in the subject?

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'll agree with Schein here. The Eagles have the best WR's as a group...once you throw the TE's into the mix of receiver's, then I think it's very debatable and I'd probably lean more towards the Cowboys just because of the Jason Witten Factor.

9. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

I seriously get tired of people knocking Maclin for that. The guy has amazing hands, great speed and catches about everything thrown his way. Route running can be taught, and imo his route running was and will be more than adequate at the next level. The guy is amazing and I hope he kicks some serious butt in the NFL.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

true that DD...there's some things that can be taught on the NFL level. Every player that enters the league isn't perfect...everyone lacks "one thing" or "another"...lol.

11. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

DD I never said anything about his skills other than his route running, which is very important.

12. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

2 of the other 3 teams in the division lost their top WR in the offseason.

13. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

from this topic... the only reason for this, is because everybody is writing off Roy L.