All Signs Point To New Head Coach In Oakland.

Discussion in 'Oakland Raiders' started by russian.tank, Jan 7, 2009.

?

Next Raiders Coach:

1. Tom Cable

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. Kevin Gilbride

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. Jim Fassel

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. Other

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. russian.tank

russian.tank BruceAlmighty2010

As many of you have heard, Raiders OC Greg Knapp has landed in Seattle, RB Coach Tom Rathman is across the bay in San Fran, and Rob Ryan is all but gone. Almost all the coaches have their contracts expire this, or next week, and many of them will not return. All those signs point to a new head coach for the Raiders. One guy I like, is Gilbride - current OC with the New York Giants. Gilbride, should he choose to accept, would bring in a winning philosophy, and his own coaches, to Oakland, and hopefully turn this team around, and build on these last two games. If Tom Cable does become coach, then I wish for him to bring in his own guys, instead of keeping Kiffin's. Those are just one fan's views. Any thoughts Raider Nation?

2. russian.tank

Come on people. Voice your opinions.

3. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

How about Rex Ryan.

IMO he is the best chire out there, and thats including Cowher, Holmgren and Shannahan

4. russian.tank

Hmm. Davis does seem fond of Ryans, but he hasn't signed a defensive head coach, in God knows how long. Everyone since I remember was offensively based.

5. Androidraider24

Androidraider24 Team Veteran

Bring back the Rat. Lol.

6. Darius Ali

Darius Ali 1st Stringer

I like Romeo Crennell.

7. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Please keep sucking Raiders...

8. russian.tank

Lol. I like him as a DC, not a Head Coach.

9. Daddy Primetime42

Daddy Primetime42 TheNationWillRiseAgain

Screw Yeah Finally A dream Come True Rob Ryan Is Gone dont let the door hit your santa claus looking butt on the way out Thanks for nothing you freaking butt hole. What are the Browns thinking hes their problem now. As for the rest of the coaching staff good riddance Lets start new. Hopefully we keep Cable as the Oline coach or even OC. Rathman, Knapp will not be missed. The only one ill miss is brian Schneider he did a hell of a job this past season. There are Plenty of Coaches out there that Al can Overpay to come to Oakland, Martz,Marinelli,Fassel,Crenell,Gilbride, they can come in as Coordinators or to run the team Anything would be better than the Crap We had this past season. With Crazy al you never he will probably hire my worst nightmare Robiskie,Shell,Green,Gunther, Etc..

10. russian.tank

Agree with you on everything except your worse nightmares. My worse nightmare: Crennel as HC. Martz? Hell no. Gilbride, Fassel and Cable are reasonable choices.

11. Darius Ali

Darius Ali 1st Stringer

Brian Billick HC

Crennel DC

12. russian.tank

I'll take that, I'll take that. Good defensive coordinator, and an offensive head coach. I can see that realistically. But it looks like Cable will be the coach.