An Apology From Your Bookie

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by TJ, Sep 9, 2008.

1. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Hi, guys. Maybe you're wondering what the hell is going on with the baseball bets.

I don't usually make excuses, but this time I'll make an exemption. Things are crazy at work, and with that, fantasy football (I'm a fantasy nut...I'm in 9 leagues this year), Power Rankings, and wedding and vacation plans, I'm very shorthanded in time. I know we're on the pennant race and all, but I'm spent...just spent. So bear with me a little bit. I'll be away for 4 days, from saturday until tuesday night, and when I come back, I'm planning on taking over this again for the final part of the season and the play-offs. Hopefully, somebody **cough suedon cough** will step up for me and it'll look like nothing happened.

I'll be back doing this by Wednesday next week.

Thank you for your patience and your support.

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

No need to apologize. We just appreciate what you do when you can.

3. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

I'll try to help out if you need me to. Or if Suedon needs me to.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Maybe people can make requests for games they'd like to bet on and put only those up???

5. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Relax man. Got too much on your plate, so be it. Crap happens and that is life. Your work here is appreciated and not taken for granted. I know I said something about the bets not being there, but I was not calling anybody out. I was just curious. No need to worry that some fat butt in MD can't make a baseball bet. I enjoy the vbookie cause it also keeps me informed on other sports. Keep up the good work.......when time allows you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

That's bullcrap. I'm sending somebody over the internet to break your vKneecaps. What kind of vBookie are you? You know this whole thing is run by the vMob, right? THEY and they alone say when and why you may shirk your vObligations, it's not up to you, TJ. vBlood in, vBlood out, kiddo, that's the vLife you chose.

vCosa Nostra for life!!!!

7. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

I knew it was you Fredo.

8. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

gif bookie events > your personal life

get your crap straight solider :icon_cool:

9. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Makes a good point...

:ponder:

10. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

np TJ , you always make great job here :icon_wink:

I bet on Mets, Phillies, Angels., Dodgers , Red Sox and Cubs games :icon_cheesygrin:

11. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

I was wondering where the baseball events went

12. suedon70

suedon70 Sports Chica

OMG!!! I'm sorry guys - I just saw this!!!

I will try to fill in during the weeknights if possible. If I haven't posted them and if you log on in the morning please feel free to post any games (if you have access, of course)...:icon_cheesygrin:

13. dolphindude13

I thought he said Saturday through Tuesday? I didn't realize they weren't up today either.

Thursday 9/11 games are posted.

14. dolphindude13

Baseball is screwed for Saturday the 13th unless Suedon posts in the am. As of right now I can only find lines for 6 games....the weather played havoc today and will probably again tomorrow.

15. suedon70

suedon70 Sports Chica

That's why I didn't bother Friday night - by the time I went to bed they didn't have the odds up & didn't have the times for the doubleheaders....