Andy Reid Keeping Quiet About QB Michael Vick's Role

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by 86WARD, Aug 16, 2009.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Despite the seriousness of bringing Michael Vick and all his dogfighting baggage to Philadelphia, Eagles coach Andy Reid has, at moments, seemed quietly excited about signing the former Atlanta Falcons quarterback. Reid has said Vick is a quarterback, but he has given very few details on how often Vick will get on the field and what role he will play when he does. Quarterback, running back, receiver, or some hybrid all seem possible. "I'm not going to sit here and tell you how he's going to contribute, because I'm not naïve to think that the rest of the National Football League's not watching this, and I've got to play those guys," Reid said Friday. "I will say, though, that he will contribute. You can ask defensive coordinators on other teams if they are worried about that."

Source: Philadelphia Inquirer

2. GJDMQYB

GJDMQYB Guest

I see the writing on the wall that Vick will be the starting QB in just a matter of time.

3. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

please. you saw a few plays in a meaningless preseason game. the only writing on the wall you saw was the crayon marks you made when your babysitter let you use the eraseable crayolas again.

4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:icon_lol: