Andy Reid Says Eagles QB Donovan McNabb Will Return

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by BigBlueBruiser, Jan 11, 2010.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

of course he would say this, not for the reasons texx has stated though.

regardless of whether mcnabb is here next year if he says any different it hurts the team. it's that simple.

2. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

This.

3. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

Eagles would be back 2 the middle of the pack if it wasnt for McNabb.

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

we bascially were with him.

5. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

no im talking like a team that is always on the verge of the playoffs, but never gets there.

like....

the donks

:laughpound:

6. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Is it better to end the season the way the Donks did or the way we did?

:icon_sad:

7. GJDMQYB

GJDMQYB Guest

Mcnabb has been a GREAT QB. for the Eagles but the fact is that he is 33 years old, he is not the future of the Eagles.. trade him get some good draft picks rebuild for the future.

8. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

^

9. GJDMQYB

GJDMQYB Guest

10. y2kbug

y2kbug Take the Gunga!

Andy Reid has to say that he will be his QB for next year to keep his trading value up. Once you say that a player is on the trade market it lowers its value.

And the way that i see it there are about 4 interesting scenarios we can have.

1.If Kurt Warner retires after this season Arizona will try to get McNabb since they are a contender team and they want to remain the top of the NFC West
    2.We could easily trade McNabb and get a 1st round pick from the Seahawks since they have two and there is a good chance Warner could retire making McNabb a commodity in the NFC West
    3.49ers could make a run for him for the same reason the Cardinals and Seahawks would
    4. If Brett Favre decides to retire Vikings would make a run for MacNabb since they connection of Reid and Childress

11. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

boldin and a 1st rounder i could dream lol