Anyone Interested In Doing A GIF Collaborative Mock?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by Walnuts, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I believe we did this last year too, everyone takes a team (or two, or a division, depending on how many people join), and we run a mock for as many rounds as people stay interested for. I'm thinking post-combine sometime, this thread is just to gauge interest and get some names on the list.

1. Walnuts
    2. cpgobrowns (Browns)
    3. Slimey (49ers)
    4. The Snowman (Bengals)
    5. CStevenson13 (Ravens)
    6. adammwilson (Titans)
    7. mj1987us26 (Dolphins)
    8. Andy82 (Rams)
    9. SteveRobWhatever
    10. Jihad Joe (Cowboys)
    11. Starkiller501 (Panthers)
    12. Ktrain (Steelers)
    13. 127markaz (Cardinals)

Last edited: Feb 22, 2012
  2. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

I'm in again

3. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

Sign me up I call the niners

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Here's the basic rules as we did them last year,

The most important thing to keep this running smoothly is the PM after your pick. If you fail to follow that rule you will be kicked out.

As far as picking teams goes, pick your first team and then the second (if need be) will be randomly assigned to you.

If you anticipate not being able to make your pick, PM a list of your choices to myself or someone else in the game and we will make the pick for you, this really helps to keep things moving along.

5. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Sounds good

6. CStevenson13

CStevenson13 1st Stringer

Had a great time last year, im down again....i'll take my Ravens and whoever else

7. Enjoyed this last year. Give me the Titans. If we don't have enough people we can always take two teams.

8. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

MIAMI!!!! and no Starkiller.

9. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

I'll hit up the Rams, although my draft knowledge this year is severly lacking.

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Ah yes, I had forgotten the Starkiller fiasco, thanks for reminding me. I think Slimey will fill our moron quota for the game anyway.

11. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[MENTION=777]Walnuts[/MENTION], Put me down for a team. Let me know which teams don't get claimed and I'll take that spot.

12. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Will do. I'm doing the same thing as well, waiting for everything to shake out and taking the leftovers.

[MENTION=3072]TheSnowman[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2074]cpgobrowns[/MENTION], you can pick your first team now if you want to.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2012
  13. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

I'll take the Browns (Snowman had them last year :) ) Wasn't sure if we were calling teams yet.

14. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

I'll be bummed not to have them this year but it's only fair that way. I'll take the Bengals instead.

15. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

Are we allowed to trade up or down?

16. I say yes unless 3 people involved say no to the specific trade.

17. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

No trades. Too confusing. How it was last year was how it should be.

18. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Im open to the possibility so long as it doesnt involve rosters (pick trading only), isn't too unrealistic (nobody Ditkaing their draft for one single pick), and doesnt slow down the game overall. Lets worry about it after we have all the spots filled and can put it up for a vote though.

19. Starkiller501

Starkiller501 Starter

Really? Fiasco? I think that's wording it a little strong. I forgot I was moving, when the Mock Draft started. I'd be better, this year, if I maybe only had a team or 2

Last edited: Feb 21, 2012
  20. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Nothings changed since last year, you made a ridiculous pick at the first overall spot and threw off the draft, don't be surprised if someone doesn't want you in