Apture Highlights Installed On GridironFans.com

Discussion in 'Site News' started by SRW, Nov 20, 2010.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

I have installed Apture Highlights on GridironFans.com. What is Apture Highlights? With Apture Highlights installed on the site, you simply highlight ANY word or short phrase on the page, and instantly reveal the best and most relevant search results in a non-intrusive results window. Apture Highlights brings results together from sites such as YouTube, Wikipedia, Twitter and Google and presents the content you choose in powerful miniature viewers. Gone are the days of toggling between tabs to get additional information. Apture puts information in one place, with as many content choices as you like.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fUCqWylzV4]YouTube - Apture Highlights Browser Extension Introduction[/ame]

Enjoy the new feature!

2. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Anyone give this a whirl yet? It's a pretty cool feature once you understand using it.

3. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Just gave it a look and I'm liking it a lot. Should help a lot of people really enhance their posts, being able to add links to all kinds of stuff without leaving a new post screen or opening new tabs. Nice addition.

4. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

Another great addition to GIF. keep it up Steve your doing a great job

5. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

can i get rid of the toolbar on the top? its making me have the urge to punch a baby in the soft spot when the thing in the top right corner pops down every time i go to a new page. i dont want to learn more instantly

6. VikingsFan28

VikingsFan28 Wherever Alex Morgan is

You can just press the upward arrows in the left corner of the toolbar

7. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

every time the page refreshes? thats kind of upsetting

8. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Mine stay minimized. SRW, knows how to fix that. Something to do with cookies I think?