Attention 49er Fans: Do Not Buy Or Renew Your Tickets

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by 49erGenius, Jan 6, 2008.

1. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

You can still support the team. It may involve risking blackouts, but there's radio. There's NFL.com. There's sopcast. There's the bar with the illegal hookups. But the main thing is if you want Nolan gone, do not go to any 49er game. Tell your friends do not buy or renew the ticket. You must do this for the greater good of the team and we can get rid of John York the biggest BUTT CLOWN of the NFL.

Please, I want Mike Nolan fired in the worse way. We can do this if the team tanks again, and you don't give in to anything. Don't buy into the draft. Don't buy into FA. Don't buy or renew any 49er tickets. Let's get Nolan OUT!:icon_sad:

2. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

Mike Nolan is def. a very horrible coach but the die-hard fans will not-not renew their tickets or buy tickets. Mike Nolan is on a very short leash. The Niners have some very exciting young studs. They need a leader to use all there team weapons to the fullest not run them in the ground. They need a playbook that is flexible and fits the mold of the team. If they bring in any kind of fun n gun type corridinator thats a bad mistake IMO. They need to see if Alex Smith is the teams future.

3. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

That's why I feel changes take place now, not in 2009. Doesn't matter, Nolan screwed up the season anyway. Another 0 and 8 against against NFC/AFC East, 0 and 1 NO, another 2 and 4 Crap division, and maybe beat Detroit. 3 and 13, no. 1 pick next year...if we don't give that to New England again.:icon_cheesygrin:

I hope we tank so Nolan is fired. A blind monkey can see what kind of a situation we have. I still feel extreme changes like avoiding Candlestick can and will hurt the Yorks, and get Nolan sacked.

4. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

I agree that would hurt them, but there is some fans that enjoy going to the games and look forward to them for whatever reason it may be!!! Mike Nolan should of been canned thats true any1 could of seen thiss!!! Giving the Pats that pick was bad IMO cause teams are always donating picks to a team that has solid drafts,good teams and a great front office=i don't get why teams do this BS. The Niners have alot of talent IMO and i would like to see what they can really do with a established corridinator and a decent HC.

5. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

You hope your team tanks just to get rid of a coach? That's pathetic man. I know all about crap coaches, Miami's had a run of them lately but I always want them to win every week. I don't know exactly what Nolan did to piss all you guys off so bad other than verbally snitch slapping that bust of a QB Smith? I kind of like the guy myself but what do I know, I don't get to many 9er games.

6. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Dolphins fan, here is MIke Nolan's record thus far to my knowledge in 3 years coaching:

NFC East, 0 and 4
    NFC North 2 and 2 (Vikings had a bad year, Lions were sucking)
    NFC South 1 and 3(Bucs gave us the game)
    Not sure on the N/S, S/E (I do remember Eagles snitch slapped us), and I know we lost to Vikings N and we lost to NY GIants (wow, 0 and 2 vs Eagles, 0 and 2 vs. Giants, 2 big teams).

AFC East (Doesn't count for Nolan wasn't here, but) 0 and 4
    AFC South (Nolan's debut) 1 and 3 (We gave Reggie Bush away, but to Saints)
    AFC West: 2 and 2 (Denver gave us the game, Raiders were Raiders, KC/SD BLOWOUTS)
    AFC North: 1 and 3 (Bengals were probably robbed in that game)

Come on, after 3 years of this (minus AFC East), we should keep a man who cannot win the big games much less, we beat teams that suck or give us the freaking game? No wonder Jim Mora Sr would rant!

We had 5 wins, 4 of them against teams that sucked, one of them that was given to us, and the frankly SUCKS to me. We gave the freaking season away, we gave it away, and that just SUCKS. That's why I feel fans need to punish Nolan and the Yorks. First, we get Nolan fired. Second, we do what we can to get rid of the Yorks. That's why I suggest under the strongest terms do not buy, renew the ticket and do not go to candlestick for you are supporting this horse crap.

Dolphin fan, I know it's mean spirited. But after 10 years of this crap from the Yorks, we have to do something NOW! Our owner just flipped us off and we need to retailiate!

Don't buy or renew 49er tickets. All I ask is one year, we get rid of Nolan, we can go back to some type of normal, but do not go to Candlestick and see this garbage. Nolan has to go.

7. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

DolphinDude13 is right though-Hoping you lose to fire a coach is Ludacris. He is getting 1 more chance soo just enjoy the 2008 season and hope things get better.

8. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

BUt if Nolan is going to lose anyway, that's not wishing for it to happen. It's fact. NFC E, 0 and 4 with Nolan. How can you think that Nolan can beat your Cowboys, or the other 3 rivals of the Cowboys? We're 0 and 2 vs Eagles/Giants. I never forgot the 52-17 whipping after bye week to the Skins. Even if the games are switched to road or home, Nolan is the reality that it just might not work.

If you hire somebody to do work for you, and they don't do the job you ask, wouldn't you fire them? What if they held it off for 3 years and it never got better?

I got nothing personal against Nolan, but I just feel he's not the right man.
    I feel after 25 years, it's time to give us 49er fans of the Bay Area something better to watch on TV. OR if the Yorks bother to fake sellout the games, watch the team at home. Don't go to the stadium. I just feel the Yorks need a strong message, and a kick in the butt.

9. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

[​IMG]

Nope this is Ludacris...hahaha

10. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

I feel your pain and understand 100% how you feel-I had to suffer through the Chan Gailey, Dave Campo years. You have some pretty nice talent on board the Niners hopefully things will change in 2008. GL to ya,

Cadillac grills- cadilllac thrills-watch the oil my cadillac spills

11. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

I think we need to collect some money to buy 49erGenius a sniper rifle :icon_eek:

12. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Just think if Bill Parcells was VP of Football Operations in San Francisco instead of Miami. Mike Nolan would have been fired by now instead of being on a short leash.

13. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

I don't know you and i already want to slap the living crap out of you! You are the definition of a bandwagon fan. GO TO FREAKING HELL!!!

Nolan will be gone by the 09 no matter what he does....To not attend games completely disses the rest of our players you moron.

You stay at home and pet your cat you f*g face heck....we don't need your type anyhow....

.....Baby

14. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

hehehe, I so knew this was coming.

15. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

Boycott our team to get rid of Nolan? WTF kind of boneheaded bullcrap is that? I mean seriously, thats about as goobered as one can get.:icon_rolleyes:

16. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Nolan is here through the 08 season, may as well get used to it.

17. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

I honestly thought the guy was kidding. Then i realized there was alot of thought put into his plan. I have no idea why bc the plan is complete bs and makes ZERO sense..but hey, even stupid people can have ideas..... right?

18. steadypimpin

steadypimpin Still pimpin'

Its Lloyd, he's been talking about blackouts for a couple years on other 49er sites. He's been banned so I guess he found his new home for the meantime.

19. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

LOL

Most ridiculous idea I have ever heard.

20. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Least I won't get my profile hacked, SteadyPimpin, but believe it or not, I don't even want to attack you.

Let me explain the difference:
    Stay at home, your food is about 20 bucks total say, you're in front of your TV, or the radio. You are not in the company of OPPOSING fans. I don't see Steady offering any proof that no opposing fan is attending our games because each 49er game has been half full and a lot of opposition fans. There are no home fans. You stay at home, you're in the company of other 49er fans. If home is not the place, there's the bar.

A blacked out 49er game means you get the other regional matchup. DOn't you want to see better regional matchups in the Bay Area? I as the fan am tired of Raiders/49ers that only do one thing, and that is suck. The Raiders are more then willing to make changes, like they MIGHT fire Kiffin. Maybe it's a bad change, but who wants their team to have a bad losing season?

By staying home, you don't have to go to the stadium. Going to the stadium, you give in to JOhn York's plans. And Mike Nolan is a dead coach walking. He should've been fired now. Waiting until 2009 just to get a 'better schedule' is poor team managing.

Steady, awesome forum. I think I'll fit in great.