Attention 49er Fans: Do Not Buy Or Renew Your Tickets

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by 49erGenius, Jan 6, 2008.

1. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

NFL Game > Home Game

PERIOD.

Will never happen, sorry :(

2. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

This year, I heard Rams, Falcons, Dolphins at least experiencing blackouts. If John York is illegally buying tickets just to get the so called TV revenue from televising the game, isn't that a case of fraud? With the recent actions, I see a huge drop off in the fan base. I see no more then possibly 15,000 49er fans with blind support to Nolan, and about 10,000 of them maybe severe loyal fans to the team. To those fans, you still get your support at home. There's radio, NFL.com, some streamline site, maybe torrent has the game, but fact is when you buy the ticket, you support what Nolan and York are doing, and that's just wrong.

If you have say 15,000 49er fans, plus 10,000 opposing, then maybe off the stree fans, that adds to about no less then 30,000 a game. that's about what Arizona gets, and they were blacked out at Sun Devil.

THe only thing I want is Nolan fired during the season, not after.To do that, empty stadium.

3. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

An empty stadium won't get rid of Nolan before the 08 season is over.

4. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

Turning soft in your old age? Gve it to him next time damn it!!!!!!! I've seen stains in the bowl more menacing!:poke: :icon_cheesygrin:

5. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Superbeast is like:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

Have you ever considered going to games to support the players you like and instead of not going bc of one? How about the Franchise as a whole? How about respecting the players that have layed it on the line for years and years and years?

You are a clown...a freaking idiot with a stupid weak butt plan...Hate Nolan all you want, i'll even back you, but don't diss the franchise and all the other hard working players and people just bc Nolan is there...

Have you ever considered that if your plan went into action the niners as a franchise might pack up and move away? Then what?

You are an idiot....just like your mom, your dad and their mom and dad.

7. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

nuff' said

8. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

You call yourself a 49er fan, but you talk to me like a rival. That's the whole problem I go through on forums bacause people like you don't want to simply disagree or admit that I am right about things. I was right we'd go 5 and 11. Why? Because Nolan has a pattern of NOT winning a big game. Define big game you ask: OK, here is our 2007 schedule. Who were big teams?
    Steelers
    Browns (.500 now)
    Tampa Bay Bucs (given game doesn't count)
    Seahawks (2)

We only beat the Bucs, however, Bucs did not play their players. We did not beat a real team.

Who are the big teams next year on our schedule?
    NFC East, Dal/Wash/Giants/playoff teams. Phil, almost a .500 finish and 2 and 0 vs. us, and Giants are also 2 and 0 vs. us, all this with your man Mike Nolan.
    AFC East: 4 years ago, we lost to Pats, Bills, Dolphins, Jets. Is there any convincing that we can beat any of those teams?
    South: New Orleans, 3 and 0 vs. us.
    North: Lions, but nobody cares. Even we're not that stupid to give one to them.
    Our division: lowly Seattle 2.

So if Nolan drops 0 and 8 to AFC/NFC East, 2 to Seattle, New Orleans...that's another 5 and 11 season say! If Arizona/St. Louis rebuild, that could be 3 and 13 for us, or maybe 1 and 15. If Miami can do it, we're not that far off with Nolan. It's not the talent or lack of, it's Nolan's coaching and the way he gives up. That's why changes come during the off season, not waste 2 days of our lives to tell Nolan he's coming back and fans shouldn't bother coming to our game. That is a defiant tone to bring back a useless man in Nolan.

9. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

You said we should boycott our team.......if thats not a rival i don't know what is.

There are plenty of Nolan haters here, have been since day one....read up and you'll see that.....You can't say anything that hasn't already been said about him and his suckism.

btw- you keep acting like an idiot i'll keep calling you an idiot...i have no problem with that.

10. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

You 2 want to take this personal the fight club is where it needs to go.

SuperBeast is right, all of the 49er fans at this site hate Nolan but no one is calling for a mass boycott of the team.

49erGenius, your opinion is your opinion and this is an uncensored site so you can hate all you want but just know that everyone else can have their opinions as well and will call you out of it, and as long as it stays football related it won't be a problem.

11. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Eh. Why waste all that money on an expensive rifle, fancy scope and high-caliber bullets when he could shoot himself in the face just as easily with a hot .25 off the street for 20 bucks?

[​IMG]

12. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

:rollinglaugh:

13. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

This is how JOhn York runs our team:
    [​IMG]

Cheap. Bad food. Bad atmosphere.
    That is also a defination of Candlestick Park.:icon_cheesygrin:

All I am saying out of this topic is if we are this close to getting rid of Nolan and you want to send a message to the Yorks, don't buy or renew the ticket. I want the fans here, on blogs, on other forums to pay attention to this because this is a free country. On the other hand if John York wants to phony a sellout and pay out of his pocket for 50,000 non existant 49er fans, use the opportunity to stay home and watch it on TV. The only thing I don't like to see out of our park is opposing fans. I rather see an empty house then somebody at our games.

I'm not trying to cause fights. I just feel if we can try this for one year, and the team does tank, Nolan is out. The odds are with us, people.

NFC East, 4 teams at or near .500, 3 teams in the playoffs.
    AFC East, even if Miami and the Jets sucked, they=Atlanta,Carolina, New Orleans that beat us this year. It's another 0 and 4.
    New Orleans, 3 and 0 over us.
    Seattle, Nolan keeps giving them the title everytime he says we're going to win the NFC West. I hope Nolan SHUTS UP THAT PROMISE for he JINXES us!
    If St. Louis/Arizona rebuild, if Detroit gets some quality....this can add to 1 and 15, or 0 and 16. We play like an 0 and 16 team. You should not fault Alex Smith. Fault Nolan.

To me on this deal with nolan, he has to get us to the playoffs. We fall short, we get eliminated early, that's it for him.:icon_smile: This season the NFL has given us is in the bag, as in Nolan cannot win, and he's going to be fired. I just feel as fans, don't buy or renew that ticket. But I am for staying home and seeing the game on TV IF John York phonies up 8 sellouts under the NFL's blackout watch.

They did a fan count. They claim 67,102 I believe went to football games in all of the 32 home teams' stadiums. Did somebody count right over Candlestick?

14. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

15. steadypimpin

steadypimpin Still pimpin'

Just ignore him guys. He does this everywhere he goes. He says off the wall crap to get people riled up for who knows what reason. If you keep feeding him with posts we will keep seeing these idiotic posts. I skip through them because his posts look like this:

NOlan needs to be fired. The team never has blackouts because YOrk buys the remaining tickets up. :rules2: :new_snipersmilie: :bash: :bang: :2up: :tantrum: :beer-smiley: :floggin: :bsflag:

16. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

You say ignore me, but I'm like a Triple H, Steady. You can't help but RESPECT what I say because you know that I am RIGHT! I called our season, I called our coach, and I called the situation in hand. OK, I admit in 3 I wanted Nolan fired, but then again, I also counted on John York being an butt.

You just said John York buys the tickets. Well, Roger goodall needs to investigate teams breaking the rules. I mean, if New England can't use Spy gate, bars can't show a game not being shown on regular TV, then what the Yorks are doing with this team is wrong. But then again, just don't buy or renew the ticket. Let's get the stadium empty as possible. Bidwell of Arizona will probably get a big laugh seeing an empty stadium on TV.

Of course, Steady, there's the other forum that I'm not welcomed on that you can go back to. Just a little advice, not smacking you or nothing. I always back away when the ref reaches 4.

It's good talking to you, though Steady. I'm sure in given time, we'll be great PALS eh buddy? I will be like what Triple is to Vince McMahon on the TV, and I think I'll play Triple H and you can be Mr. McMahon, Steady.:icon_cheesygrin:

Can anybody tell me where to find those other smiles? Those are cool.
    Fire Nolan.

17. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

Just bc you talk alot doesn't mean you've said anything.....

18. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

When replying to a post just click the happy face there's a drop down menu.

19. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

:icon_confused:
    :icon_confused:

If you are a fan of the 49ers, what would your solution be? Wait, I know, sit back, let the situation work itself out, right? There are good days and there are bad days, but there's nothing finer then being a niner.

It's no wonder 49ers.come get :icon_cheesygrin: with a thought like that. The real solution is if the owner did something offensive to you in not wanting to fix the team, you got to hit back hard.

I am willing at the moment to give the martz hire a chance because he is the enemy of my enemy is my friend. I think we can execute some run/shoot type plays. This is cautiously optimistic, but a lot more has to be done. Right now, Nolan fixed the leaky roof. Let's see what else he can fix in our broken 49ers house. If what I read of the other OC coaching is true, I would say Nolan just learned to fix the ceiling.