Bad Beat: Why Does Dr. Dre Have Seahawks Fans Steaming Mad?

Discussion in 'Seattle Seahawks' started by Tarkus, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ttsx5squWg[/ame]

:icon_smile:

2. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

why in the heck would anyone pay that kinda money for a set of headphones?

3. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Hype, Trend, Demonstration of a inherent lack of ability to establish individual identity and misplaced high valuation on social constructs rather than functionality.

Plus Kaepernick does it for the swag...what a turd.

4. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

[​IMG]
    let that man get his money. he makes less than Colt McCoy for cryin out loud

5. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTb5Jue0Yxg[/ame]

6. Badger

Badger Rookie

Great commercial. I think theres one with Ray Allen too. It is kind of funny though, considering the Niners got rolled the last time they went up to the PNW.
    About who would pay that much for a pair of headphones, Ive got a few friends who own them and they are really nice and if I had that kind of disposable income and used headphones a lot, Id buy a pair. Why not?

7. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

I just think it's sad that so many working class and lower people spunk a sizeable sum on a pair of headphones, when that money could be put towards much more productive things (I know this can be said for all technology, but at least phones/tablets/pc's have multiple functionality, Beats only enable you to listen to a device). And tbh, you can get a better quality wireless pair for a fraction of the price of Dre Beats anyway.

8. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

To look cool. DUH.

9. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

same reason why people buy turtlebeaches and other expensive headsets.