Bears QB Jay Cutler Says Interceptions Not A Vision Issue

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by SRW, Nov 23, 2009.

1. AtlantaBlazer

AtlantaBlazer Knuckles The Echidna's Brother

The one thing that Vick had over Cutler was a reliable RB, his O-line, especially under the Mora era, was in no way "steady". The O-line was built solely for the running game, and not hte passing game, and he often found defenders in his face immediately upon the snap.

I think it's obvious who the better QB is (Cutler), but I think the main problem here is that the media and a lot of people immediately anointed him as a top-tier QB when he just wasn't there yet. I think that's the main problem, is that he has to live up to these huge expectations of saving a franchise (a la Vick), and it's not helping when people are just shrugging off all his mistakes as everyone else's fault. (See Vick...where as he shrugged it off himself..)

*In no way am I predicting that Jay Cutler is secretly running a dogfighting ring

3 people like this.
  2. cris80

cris80 comic relief

:Loco:

rep

3. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:Loco:

Double rep dude...

4. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

I'll take a cut of that action...

triple rep

5. I can say the same thing about Jamarcus Russell....

6. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

ive always said that there are QB's that make WR's better and WR's that make QB's better. Cutler has had WR's that made him better.

7. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

cutler has always thrown a ton of pics this is nothing new...but everyone thought he was going to be the second coming of jesus christ (or god himself for mj) in chicago, so it's all of a sudden this new revalation that cutler throws pics...i've been saying this forever...check out his stats in denver...it's got nothing to do with vision, he makes bad decisions plain and simple...big arm...bigger head