Bengals RB BenJarvus Green-Ellis, SS Chris Crocker Limited In Practice

Discussion in 'Cincinnati Bengals' started by SRW, Jan 2, 2013.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Running back BenJarvus Green-Ellis, who did not play against the Ravens on Sunday after straining a hamstring in pregame warm-ups, returned to practice Wednesday and was one of five players listed as limited on the injury report.

“I’m doing the best thing I can to get back out there on the field and try to help the guys on Saturday,†against the Texans, he said. “I’m confident in the rehab process, things I’m going through. I’m taking it day-by-day, doing the things that they have me lined up doing.â€

Green-Ellis later reiterated that he’s following the training staff’s plan for him.

“If my health is good enough to play, of course I’ll be out there,†he said. “I want to be out there, and if everything lines up as it needs to be, then I’ll be out there.â€

Also limited Wednesday were cornerback Terence Newman (groin), safety Chris Crocker (thigh), cornerback Jason Allen (hamstring) and safety Taylor Mays (hamstring). Defensive end Wallace Gilberry was sick and did not practice. Linebacker Dan Skuta (thigh) practiced fully.

Source: Cincinnati Enquirer