Bengals WR Chad OchoCinco Has New TD Celebration For Jets

Discussion in 'Cincinnati Bengals' started by Crowned, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Chad Ochocinco is ready for Darrelle Revis, with a touchdown celebration planned for the Meadowlands. The chatty Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver took some playful shots at the Jets cornerback in an entertaining conference call with the New York media Wednesday, saying Revis couldn't cover him "in a brown paper bag on a corner of a Manhattan street inside a phone booth." Ochocinco said he has a scoring celebration planned in which he'll make like Fireman Ed, a regular at Jets games, by putting on a Bengals firefighter's helmet and sitting on the goal post or one of his linemen's shoulders to quiet the crowd.

Source: National Football Post

2. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

HUH?

Someone explain this one to me....

3. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

[​IMG]

Fireman Ed is a well known Jets fan Mush.

4. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

i was confused when reading it too. i wonder if denzil washington told him to do it he was tweeting about talking to him on the phone

5. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

O-C-H-O! Ocho Ocho Ocho!

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Kinda lame.

7. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

Thats pretty dumb - he should get like a choreographer and think-tank to start to help him out with these things.

8. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

I don't like that he always tells us... It's better when it just happens.

This is funny...

OC said Revis couldn't cover him "in a brown paper bag on a corner of a Manhattan street inside a phone booth."

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

well if he doesnt catch a TD in the first two series he's gonna look like an butthole.

oh wait, too late.

10. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

how bout a touchdown dance where he goes in the endzone lays down calls over his linemen andre smith and lets andre crap on his chest. now thats WOW factor, everyone in the world would watch that.

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

he already has that planned for the next game in cleveland.