Bernard Pollard Fanclub T-Shirt

Discussion in 'Kansas City Chiefs' started by ravenfan52, Sep 10, 2008.

1. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

Anybody going to a Steelers game, should wear this shirt:

FRONT: Martha Fleisman Fan Club
    "x" over #7

BACK: Picture of Big Ben with his head through the windshield of a Chrysler.

How'd that go over in Pittsburgh? Good? Classy?

2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Who are you talking crap about?

3. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

lmao fsuviking is all butthurt

4. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Agreed. This is a first. A t-shirt made up to celebrate a player getting hurt. MANY fans are going to relate this to Steeler's fans in general in the future. However,after reading comments here,and other Sites, it really doesn't surprise me.

"The Steelers are certainly missing a vital part of their team,when a player suffers an injury,especially of this magnitude. It's impact is felt not only within the organization,but within the league. Best wishes to Big Ben on his recovery". Response made to Ben's motorcycle injury by Tom Brady.

5. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Lmao at you directing it at Steelers fans as a whole.

6. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Butt hurt nancies the lot of ya

7. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

This thread is hilarious. Sure the guy selling the shirt is an butthole, but Brady didn't die or anything. It's classless, but some people are overreacting in my opinion.

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

please, you ranted all over me with the preaching comments and everything else you went on about. my point is and crowned caught on so you should be able to soon enough is like i am ashamed to have buttholes in my fanbase this guy has brought it on the steelers fanbase. i didn't say you have to take responsibilty for this dolts action but it is embarrassing. does that mean you should hide in shame ? no does it mean you have to take time out of your busy day ? no so stop jumping to conclusions. but this again goes well beyond snowballs, batteries, booing or anything stupid and assinine done at a game in the heat of the moment. selling shirts to celebrate an injury and honor the guy that hurt brady is bullcrap.

oh and i didnt say you made the statement the you're holier than thou - again, comprehension pal. but that's how you come off at times.

p/s - you're cute when you get angry.

9. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

I'm all for Freedom of speech...but if he's using his name, it seems like Pollard could do something about that. :icon_confused:

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

again, why should i waste my time being ashamed of ONE butthole? why would i be embarrassed again for ONE butthole? i'm not comprehending your errant babble...you may want to type in english. i'm not "so good" with your language.

but maybe i got this straight...maybe i'm comprehending as well as you do...

selling a crapty t-shirt to "celebrate" someone's injury goes well beyond throwing a snowball and/or battery with the intent to injury someone in the heat of the moment? i wouldn't be ashamed of that gaggle of people, but i'll be ashamed of one guy. :icon_thumright: gotcha. looks like someone started their weekend a bit early. have fun...:icon_lol:

11. lruddicks

lruddicks kcs redneck

Well i think the stealers fans here are all pretty good people and should not get crap on becuase one guy did something stupid so we all need to lay off let it rest.
    Now for 86ward im still pissed that you only give my chiefs 4 wins this year but thats a different subject lol.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

maybe 5? If they win this week...I'll adjust to 5...:icon_lol:

13. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Trust me, giving us 4 wins at this point is being mighty generous...I see a possible 2, the Falcons and Dolphins, but I'm thinking more like 0-16 for us this year. That seems way more likely than anything else right now. Some changes better happen fast.

14. lruddicks

lruddicks kcs redneck

0-16 will never happen we win this week.

15. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Anything can happen on any given Sunday...but don't take a win for the Chiefs for granted this year. We look horrible, and right now, we are the worst team in the AFC and if not for the Rams, would be the worst team in the NFL right now.

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

yes, taking the time to design, produce, market and profit from a t-crap like this is worse than drunken fans acting out during the game. epsecially considering ONE fan threw a battery (by your logic i should not be ahsamed of that fan), snowballs are not the equivilent of hand grenades and nobody actually cheered irvin's injury but cheered the hit and booed deon's rain dance at midfield while his teammate got carted off the field.

wait, let me guess, you'll say booing santa was worse now right ?

but hey, don't waste your time.

17. Why couldn't this happen when the dolphins can contend! DAMMIT! At least the shirt doesn't have my profile picture on it. Brady hecked me in fantasy to.

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

btw ward - look how much time i have made you waste on this. :eek:a02:

19. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

The real deaL is WHO bought the shirts, not who made them. An butthole made them,who'd probably trick out his 12 year old sister, but if he couldn't make a buck, he wouldn't do it. A MAJORITY of these shirts were bought by JETS fans, who wanted them by the Pats/Jets game. ManJudas is coaching in the right place. They deserve each other, and I will remember this in the future.

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

well by wards logic there's no reason for other jets fans to be ashamed of the ones buying and wearing those shirts.