Bernie Kosar Doesn't Apologize For Criticism Of Rams

Discussion in 'Cleveland Browns' started by SRW, Aug 15, 2013.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Bernie Kosar addressed the controversy surrounding his comments made during last week’s broadcast of the Browns preseason opener with the St. Louis Rams but did not apologize.

“I love the game so much and there’s no way I’d want to disrespect or hurt or make fun of any players or coaches,†Kosar said. “That being said, the way I look at the game and the way I like to analyze it from a football perspective, it is what it is. Again, I don’t wan tto disrespect or hurt any of the players or coaches in the league. But I do like the way I look at the game and I have strong feelings about how the game is played.â€

During last week’s broadcast, Kosar called the Rams receivers “horrible,†even saying he’d be embarrassed if he were one of their parents. He then said Rams Wide Receivers Coach Ray Sherman wasn’t doing a very good job, either. He was also very critical toward Rams third-string quarterback Kellen Clemens and turned an anecdote about Clemens and Pope Benedict XVI into a joke about having to watch Clemens for a whole quarter.

Source: Akron Beacon Journal

2. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

[​IMG]

Maybe there is something to these concussions after all...

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

With the exception of the parents comment, it's refreshing to see an "announcer" tell it like it is...

4. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

He really doesn't have much to apologize for.

Meanwhile, it took the Lions announcers last night about four full plays of "Weeden does this" and "Weeden throws that" to realize he had already been replaced by Jason Campbell. Which shows more incompetence?

5. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

this incident aside, kosar is a loose cannon. can't believe the browns employ him.

6. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

analyze the game DOOFUS, not berate the players... I hate Kurt Warner for winning the SB but I have never seen or heard him BERATE players.

7. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

^^This^^

^^This x 2^^