Best Team In The NFC

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Jihad Joe, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Who do you think is the best team in the NFC going into the season

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Seahawks still. Packers, Saints, 49ers, and Eagles could challenge them though.

3. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Yea I'll go Seahawks. Depending on how the new additions to the bears defense end up playing, I could see them being towards the top of the conference.

4. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Seahawks may be the best team, but it's unlikely that they will repeat as SB champions. There hasn't been a SB repeat champion since 2004-2005 when NE did it.

Right, Steve?

5. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

6. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator

Saints. You'll notice this year the Seahawks wont get as many calls going their way

7. ragman

There seems to be something in the league called parity these days that prevents repeat SB champions from happening.

8. DawkinsINT

Ragman, we aren't newbies to this game. We know the difficulties of repeating. Does that change the answer to the topic question though?

Steve12 likes this.
  9. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

Saints. we added to our offense with a speedy receiver that can't be covered by Sherman. Our defense will be so physical.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'd say 49ers, but they may not have a team by the time the season starts. Seahawks will have the Super Bowl hangover, Saints might make the playoffs as a wild card, but they'll have their hands full with the Buccaneers...;)

Gonna be the Packers with a healthy Aaron Rodgers.

11. WC Jerome

WC Jerome The poster formerly known as 'MK'!!

This may be a biased opinion, but I really do believe the Bears will be included in this conversation before it's all said & done. They pretty much had the best offense in 2013 & I think their defense will be very much improved this season. This could be a special season in the Windy City for the 'Monsters of the Midway'!! :)

DaBearsrule4ever likes this.
  12. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

May be biased? :laughpound:

1a. San Francisco
    1b. Seattle

13. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

SF imo.

Strong 2013 draft is gonna pay dividends with Carradine and Lattimore get solid work this year. I think Kaep will improve as a QB and with a healthy Crabtree and Stevie Johnson he will has an excellent WR set

14. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

It is really hard to tell who the dominant team will be until the season starts. I Think the 49ers and seahawks will fight it out again to see who goes to the superbowl again. that could change if the qbs get hurt and are out awhile. we should know within the 1st month who the dominant teams are.

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

People either forget that they have JOhnson or forget that they have Boldin. Crabtree, Boldin, Johnson...not too shabby.

16. DawkinsINT

Or they don't think that Kaep is an intelligent passer.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  17. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

seahawks still definitely defense is ducking sick and have beast mode.

18. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

I need you to pee in this cup please.

19. ragman

The Yahoo NFL blog, Shutdown Corner, has SF #1 in their Juggernaut Index. Guess they didn't get the memo that Hunter and Dorsey are out for the year.

20. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Cowboys.

LOL...just kidding. I think if any team can repeat as SB Champions, it's the Seahawks. They should cruise to the playoffs, and then anything can happen.