Big Press Conference Recap...

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by Walnuts, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Well for those of you that didn't hear the whole press conference, here is a recap of the unbelievably infuriating freaking thing. Enjoy.

:ranting: :tantrum: :censored: :censored: :censored: :banghead: :soapbox: :angry2: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

http://49ers.com/pressbox/news_detail.php?PRKey=3906

2. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

In other words....they broadcast a big banner with the words "We Never Learn"....

3. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

That's why don't buy or renew your ticket. LEt's send a strong message to John York that we're not going to take this crap anymore. Don't go to any 49er game, let's get Nolan FIRED! This will NEVER work with Nolan for we have not beaten anybody big. We suck against everybody. That's sad really.

I hope Nolan seriously FREAKS IT UP in the OC hiring. Then he'll be fired QUICKER!

4. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

The fact the York's took two days to talk this out and make a decision that should have already been made up on day one speaks volumes to me. What could have possibly been said in two days that erased the fact the 49ers woefully underachieved and the offense regressed as a whole???

5. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Here's how ticked off Ray Ratto got when he wrote the piece:

YOU STINK AT THIS STUFF! YOU ALWAYS HAVE, AND YOU ALWAYS WILL! EVERY TIME YOU THINK YOU KNOW HOW TO DO THIS, YOU WEAKEN THE NATION! YOU HAD BILL WALSH AND THOUGHT YOU KNEW MORE THAN HE DID! YOU HAD JOHN MCVAY'S CONTACTS WITHIN THE LEAGUE AND REPLACED HIM WITH A SODA MACHINE! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! YOU'RE NOT EVEN REMOTELY EQUIPPED HERE, SO FIND SOMEONE WHO IS AND GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY! STOP WASTING YOUR TIME ON THE COACH, AND FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN MAKE AN ACTUAL EDUCATED JUDGMENT ABOUT HIM! IF YOU DON'T FIND SOMEONE TO RUN YOUR FRANCHISE, SOMEONE WHO PAYS ATTENTION MORE AND LIKES BEING IN THE OFFICE MORE THAN TERRY DONAHUE, YOU WILL NEVER GET THIS RIGHT! NEVER! EVER! EVER!

Matt Maiocco was not happy either, neither were the Mercury News reporter Tim Kawakami. Lowell Cohn, Ira Miller also had words. Maiocco had to cancel his New Year's dinner with friends to cover that garbage, the poor reporter. That's just awful to do that to a man, like the Yorks get personal sick pleasure to stick it to us 49er fans and honest reporters.:icon_sad:

6. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

That all sounds bout right on. couldnt agree more with the guy. If i were the reporter i would have ate then covered it. Tape Delay style :dance04:

7. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

I wish I had a Saturday NIght Live tape of Belushi's Samurai Warrior. I felt the urge to get a samurai sword after watching that press conference, and sharpening my knives.:icon_redface: It's amazing what trained monkeys can do when you give them the right amount of peanuts in the 49er franchise. The situation is more sadder then a ph0rno movie, and that's saying something!:icon_sad: