Big Raider fan here

Discussion in 'Oakland Raiders' started by Ghotshotboy, Jul 31, 2007.

1. Ghotshotboy

Ghotshotboy Starter

I have been a Oakland Raider Fan my whole life. I am excited about the upcoming season. I was just wondering if any of you had any Raider Training Camp information. I know my brother(MisfitZ) gets alot of his information here, so I thought I would ask.

Also, I may be young, but I know football. Maybe not as in-depth as most of you, but I am a Quarterback in High School Football. So I would appreciate it if you guys kept smart butt comments to yourself. I look forward to talking football with you all.

2. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

Ohhhh Boy!!!!!!

3. Ghotshotboy

Ghotshotboy Starter

what?

4. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

you're asking for it with that statement.....but hey, welcome to GIF and remember.....breesus saves!!!!!

5. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

A Raider fan :tsk:...misfitz, how did you let this happen?

6. Ghotshotboy

Ghotshotboy Starter

Maybe your right. I'm glad that Brees is with the Saints. That means the Raiders don't have to face him, twice a year.

Jeremy and I have different fathers. My dad is a lifelong Raider fan. Jeremys "real" dad is a lifelong niner. Even though he has only seen his "real" father once in the past 15 years. What makes it even worse. Our brother-in-law is a seahawks fan. So family get-togethers are a bit interesting.

7. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Welcome to GIF! Stay active.

8. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Whatever you do, ghotshot, don' listen to this ^ guy, and it's all good...

9. Ghotshotboy

Ghotshotboy Starter

I will try, but I have football practice every morning. Then I usually workout or play X-box360. If i get time I will definately post on here

What's up with his sig? He dare messes with TDJets? Is he a Messageboard Bully?

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Lololol, yeah, that's TDJ in a nutshell, messageboard bully.

11. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Ghot, don't mind Nuts, he's well......Nuts!!! As a major hater of the Raiders I welcome you and hope that Jamarcus doesn't sign..lol j/k.. and to answer your question, no TDJets isn't the bully here.

12. Ghotshotboy

Ghotshotboy Starter

You seem to be kidding. I guess, I will find out for myself.

Back on topic, beside Jamarcus holding out. Does anyone have any Raider Training Camp information?

Yeah. I'm a pretty big Niner hater myself, so I hope Gore is out longer then expected. I figured Walnuts was kidding.

13. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

14. Ghotshotboy

Ghotshotboy Starter

Thank you Sweets. Good to hear about Quentin Moses. My brother was high on him in the draft(talent-wise) but that he didn't seem coachable.

15. TDJets72027

I'm like one of the youngest members on the board.

And please do not start with any staff outside the fight club Walnuts.:icon_mad: That's a verbal warning.

16. Ghotshotboy

Ghotshotboy Starter

umm......what did he say that was "starting stuff"

17. TDJets72027

I'm trying to prevent any fights and personal attacks against me. If you want to fight with me, do it in the Fight Club!

18. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Verbal? I didn't hear anything...perhaps you mean textual.

And who said I am starting anything? I'm just giving the new guy the lay of the land. Quit threatening me, you bully.

19. TDJets72027

I thought you were going to try and get him to hate on me like FZ06

20. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

Get back on Topic. Culpepper is going to be injured again without a line. He thought he had it bad with the lack of a O-line in Miami.