Bills WR Stevie Johnson Jokingly Suggests North Korea Should Bomb Foxborough

Discussion in 'Buffalo Bills' started by SRW, Apr 4, 2013.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

North Korea's renewed threats to launch a nuclear attack against the United States created a wave of reaction on Twitter on Wednesday, even in the sports world. Buffalo Bills receiver Stevie Johnson caught his share of flack from New England Patriots fans for his comments on the subject, even if they were tongue-in-cheek:

"War is nothing to be played with. I apologize North Korea........but if y'all do bomb 1st... Bomb Foxboro, Mbutt. Sincerely,#BillsMafia "

"i know some of yall took it too serious.. but i have Much Respect for The Pats along with Every other NFL Team. Gonna to be a Great #NFL2013 "

"PatsFans i lo...like yall also. ask any1 in my fam. ive said TheBoro is my fav place to play-bkuz you Pats fans are Live! BUT not for long.."

Johnson is just 1-6 in seven career games against the Patriots where he has 29 catches for 382 yards and three touchdowns.

Source: Sporting News

Last edited: Apr 4, 2013
  2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Idiot.

3. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

it's a shame that public figures can't have a sense of humor.

is it a stupid joke? yeah. but it was still a joke.

4. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

That's funny crap. I like it.

I wish an Eagles player said it about Dallas.

5. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Stevie makes me laugh, if he was on the Dolphins I would scream.

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I found it amusing. People take crap too seriously, a joke in bad taste is still just a joke, and they're often the funniest ones to boot. Its ridiculous that something that clearly tongue in cheek gets people riled up like he seriously is promoting the literal bombing of Foxbrough. So many sticks in asses...so many.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

It's lame cause he follows it up with not one, but two apologies...stick by your jokes yo.

8. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Big deal... Slow news day?

9. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Right? He had to do it though, gotta push the company line.

10. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i agree with the sentiments here. too many people today seem to always be looking for a reason to get offended and start a witch hunt. stevie is an idiot but he's harmless.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

For a long time there's been an overly abundant amount of "PC" in the world.

Even take the case of this Rutgers coach that got fired...was what he was doing right? No. But imagine how long Bobby Knight would have lasted had cell phone video cameras been around back then.

What would happen today if a coach threw a chair at a ref half way down the court?

12. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

Thems fightin words... :p

13. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

All of us have said something stupid like Johnson said. Would he like that comment back? Sure but luckily for us, we aren't public figures like he is. If NK bombs us, I'd like them to hit Green Bay first. I'm joking btw. Screw NK.

14. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

lol terrorism