Breaking News: TNA Signs Hogan/Bischoff!!

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by Greg Brosh, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

TNA President Dixie Carter and several top TNA officials are at Hulk Hogan's press conference at MSG in NYC today. The WWE Hall Of Famer has signed a contract with TNA Wrestling and is bringing Eric Bischoff of all people with him. Things just got interesting.

2. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Seriously? Get RVD & Kennedy then maybe people will be interested.

3. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Hogan doesn't have it in him anymore. Maybe he will just be doing skits, 1 or 2 matches at most. Months away from each other :icon_lol:.

4. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Just shows TNA wants to be WWE. Taking all their cast-offs, signing up the original John Cena...

5. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

RIP TNA
    if hogan wrestles teh show is over
    Biscoff will destroy TNA like he did WCW

Im not happy about this

6. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

this.

7. Greg Brosh

yeah that seems to be the majority of responses. it will be interesting to see where it goes though. bischoff does have the goods to be able to create a good show. but like heyman, he is awful at being able to keep money in his hands.

now i just read that they are thinking of having an 8-10 spot on monday night. they are going to get destroyed in the fall and winter months between mnf and the one hour of raw.

8. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Gee, I wonder how long it will take for them to put the TNA World Title on Hulk Hogan.

9. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Its gonna make me tune in more but they still dont have anyone else that really draws ratings. I want to see rvd there or something.

10. DaBearsrule4ever

Believe me, i'd rather see RVD then Hogan now of days anyway.

11. Greg Brosh

they are going to bleed dixie carter's bank account dry in about 2 years.

12. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

how the heck can hogan wrestle with two bad knees and a fake hip

if he steps in the ring to wrestle, im finished with tna

13. ball in the baskett

I think they just want him cause hes a big name

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

Good interview with Hogan today on the Stern Show in regards to his new book...he also said that the WWE contacted him recently to host Monday Night Raw...

15. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

that won't happen now, and i heard that hogan wants to call all the shots. should be very interesting.

16. DaBearsrule4ever

Oh god, if Hogan calls the shots, he'll never job to anybody.

17. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

this news still makes me sick

18. ball in the baskett

Its just gonna make the business expand mike. It was gonna keep drawing the same 1.0 ratings if it dident do something. I think theres a strong chance they bring in RVD cause on rvdtv he was giving hints so. I would love RVD to go to TNA.

here his entrance from overseas if they let him use that music it would be sick

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef5QNrLQ4eQ"]YouTube - Rob Van Dam (opening) - American Wrestling Rampage 2009 Live At Bulgaria[/ame]

19. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

raws not drawing much more of a rating and they're on a better network

hogans gonna come in, bring his lackeys and hurt the company more than he will help it.

as for RVD? im not thrilled with him, his preference to drugs over his profession irks me

20. ball in the baskett

Actually rvd doesent have a prefrence for drugs over his profession. He is wrestling right now overseas. He left cause he was tired of the crap that was going on in wwe i dont blame him. I say give hogan a chance 1/4 is gonna be a huge date. Raw is getting 3.0s still better then a 1.0.