Brock Lesnar Quits WWE?

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by MadMoxxiFavGun, May 7, 2012.

1. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

2. yisman

yisman The Ambivalent One

guy is a flake

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

my guess is a work they wouldent go out of there way to get heyman ... if it was legit they would probably just say he was fired for what he did to H and be done with it

4. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Definitely a work.

5. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Dude's contract is VERY specific with how many dates he works a year. Easiest way to make sure you don't need to pay him more is to send one of the greatest talkers in the history of the world, Paul Heyman, to speak for him and keep the angle moving that way.

6. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

brock didn't really quit, just part of the storyline

7. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

It's totally a work. They blew a bunch of his guaranteed appearances with the Cena feud so they brought in Heyman to work this angle. Keep him relevant while he's off camera.

8. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

It's like a freaking soap opera...and guys say they don't watch soaps...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..liars!!!

9. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

specific date contracts are freaking pathetic.

10. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

I will gladly admit I watch this b/c it's like a Soap Opera. I tried to watch the daytime TV once and it was boring. This crap is actually kind of funny.

It's not a specific date contract but it has a # of appearances. They used more than they thought they would with the Cena thing and if he goes over the # of appearances it because a Pay Per Show type a deal that'll cost a TON more. Lesnar might suck on the mic but as a businessman he's apparently pretty smart. Friend who works in accounting for the E and gets to see the checks. He can't give specific amounts but he can say it's more than I'll make this year. A LOT more than I make this year.