Browns LB Scott Fujita Is 100% Committed To Browns In 2012

Discussion in 'Cleveland Browns' started by Sweets, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Scott Fujita says he is "100 percent" committed to playing for the Cleveland Browns this season, despite his on-going troubles as part of the New Orleans Saints bounty scandal, the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports. "While there have certainly been some unexpected challenges this off-season, which are beyond my control right now, I can't let that distract me from getting myself as prepared as possible to play this season,'' said Fujita in an email response. "Obviously I'm a lot closer to the end of my career than I am to the beginning, so the time to win is now. "I love my teammates & defensive coaches, I'm excited about our new additions, and I'm looking forward to seeing this team improve. I want to win, and I want to help this team win.'' Fujita, who plans to be at Browns mini-camp on Tuesday through Thursday this week, was suspended three games by NFL commissioner Roger Goodell for his alleged role in the Saints bounty program under Gregg Williams. Fujita maintains that he never paid anyone to injure another player, and has appealed his punishment. His name was also mentioned prominently as the one who gave filmmaker Sean Pamphilon final permission to release audio of Williams' speech that blatantly spoke of encouraging Saints players to try and injure opponents. Fujita has denied that as well.

Source: National Football Post

2. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

The "final permission" bullcrap is really stupid.

Football-wise, he needs to step his game up. He's a great leader but painfully average on the field. I could see him being replaced at some point this year, or by the end of the season. Maybe somebody surprises and he doesn't get his job back. Average.