Buccaneers FB Earnest Graham Believes 30% Of NFL Players Use HGH

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by SRW, Dec 17, 2009.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Buccaneers running back Earnest Graham said on a radio show Tuesday that he believes 30 percent of the NFL's players are using human growth hormone. "They don't have a [drug] test for [HGH]. It wouldn't shock me if a ton ... I'd say a lot of NFL players are doing it," Graham said on 1010 WQYK-AM. "I would say, I've heard a lot of people, even in Hollywood the average person is [using] HGH. It's supposed to be this great thing. Especially in a sport like football. You know, I would assume that a lot of guys have access to it and are using it. I would assume so. I wouldn't doubt it, man, with what's at stake. Especially in this game, not having guaranteed contracts you know with so much riding on your performance, a game that tears your body down like that, I would assume that a lot of people are making that decision to use HGH. Especially if there's not a test for it. Because at some point you feel like you're not cheating, you're not doing anything wrong. I would say definitely. I would not be shocked. I mean, you know, sometimes. It gets done by, you know, just knowing a guy. Seeing how it benefits another guy. That's how it ends up, you know. Most guys don't have access to it, don't know how to go about it, probably won't take the time to check on it. So usually another guy refers it, you know, to someone and that's how all that starts."

Source: JoeBucsFan.com

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

eh, i would've guessed higher actually ........................

3. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

boy, i hope not.

4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Wow take the mic away from this guy.

WTF?

5. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Who cares as long as they entertain me on sundays

6. CaptainStubing

i tend to agree although i do worry about long term side effects in the players like there was with steroids. i'm not sure we know enough about the newer drugs on the market to know what the long term effects will be ....................

7. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Thats on them if they choose to use it though. Its not like 90% use it or anything like that.

8. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

100% of NFL Players feel that Earnest Graham should STFU!

1 person likes this.
  9. hermhater

hermhater Guest

10. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

There is a test for HGH, but the NFL don't use it (Unsurprisingly). The figure I believe is more a 50% range.

11. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Shouldn't surprise anyone

12. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

So do I...
    Maybe he wanted to say, that 30% didn't use HGH

13. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Why?

It's not okay for players in other sports to take Performance enhancing drugs but in football it is okay? They talk about make the game safer and all sorts of crap, taking away hits to the head, low hits, horse collar, etc etc... Well I'm pretty sure this falls under the same category.

14. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

You're right. Best example is the Tour de France. It became a joke lately bc the athletes are all doped

15. CaptainStubing

earnest graham must be wanting to become the jose canseco of the nfl ..................... he'll be naming names soon ........................... :icon_cheesygrin:

16. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

I know that crap sure seemed to help Rodney Harrison from losing a year on his injury. It really seems to speed up the healing process, which is a good thing, but as said, I'd be a mite leery of later health issues.

17. hermhater

hermhater Guest

No I don't think it's OK, I just don't think dude needs to be bringing attention to the entire league.