Buccaneers FB Earnest Graham Sustained Concussion Vs. Seahawks?

Discussion in 'Tampa Bay Buccaneers' started by ravenfan52, Dec 27, 2010.

1. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

Tampa Bay Buccaneers fullback Earnest Graham is believed to have suffered a concussion in Sunday's 38-15 win over the Seattle Seahawks, according to the St. Petersburg Times. Graham was injured in the second quarter when he took a hit to the back of the helmet from Seahawks linebacker Aaron Curry. Graham was down on the field for several minutes before eventually leaving under his own power. "I think it was a cheap shot," Bucs wideout Micheal Spurlock told the newspaper. "It is what it is. It's football. Some guys don't have anything to play for, so they might think, 'Oh, we're going to knock you out.' I don't think you should play the game that way, but that's my opinion. It's one of those things where every dog has his day. His is coming." The status of injured rookie wideout Arrelious Benn remains unclear. Benn, who injured his knee in the second quarter, told the Times he was unsure what happened on the play to cause the injury. "I have no idea. I don't even want to know," Benn said. "Right now I have to figure out what's wrong and then go to the next thing."

Source: NFL.com

Last edited: Dec 27, 2010
  2. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

No.....it was a "neck injury"....:icon_rolleyes: