Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by ragman, Nov 5, 2014.

1. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Anyone have it? Anyone playing it?

2. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Not yet ill probably get it sometime this week or next though.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

I got it. Playing on PS3. It plays like Modern Warfare (thank God.). But like all the others (and moreso in this one) it takes some getting used to the weapons and maps and then the futuristic stuff in this one. I like it so far...I still suck...lol

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Major FAIL on the last update. People can't get into the multiplayer games and if they do, it's as a spectator then it will freeze...lol. Brutal.

5. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Its goobered that people will tolerate buying unfinished glitchy games, Im sorry. As much as games and consoles cost, and the amount of money put into developing games, the least you should be able to expect is a finished, functional, product for your money...but they put out a testing level product and people buy it for full price so screw it why not.

6. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Couldn't agree more, @Walnuts. They've got to release those games but to ask for and spend $60 for nothing more than a buggy Beta just seems nuts. And it's not like the developers couldn't put it through the ringer to test for bugs prior to release. But their plans work...get a revenue stream going then fix it.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Agree. That's the problem with the Call of Duty Franchise. I don't understand why they feel the need to put one out every November...other than a money grab. It would be better if they perfected it and put them out every two years or whatever.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

Exactly.

9. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I haven't had that problem on ps4.

The last couple times I've played have been terrible. That exo movement shirt messes me up.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

It's happening on PS4, PS3 and xBoxOne. Kinda crazy...I'll bet there are some kids out there flipping their lids...lol.

11. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I've playing and prestiged already and im not having issues. I can count maybebonce twice that it's frozen and glitched out. Other than that it's pretty cool game once you get used to it.

Ps there's new weapons coming out Thursday.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

Haven't had any issues since they updated it.