Cardinals Unlikely To Retain LB Karlos Dansby?

Discussion in 'Arizona Cardinals' started by BigBlueBruiser, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Just like last season, ILB Karlos Dansby turned his game up a notch once the playoffs began. Dansby tipped the pass that led to an interception by Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie to set up Arizona's first touchdown, strip the ball from Packers WR Donald Driver to set up his team's second TD and made his best play ever as a Cardinal he claimed when he picked Aaron Rodgers' fumble out of the air three plays into overtime and returned it 17 yards for the game-winning score. But did that effort move Dansby to the top of the list of re-signing priorities for a Cardinals team that once again will be forced to deal with a host of players with contract concerns? "I still wonder," one team insider said. "He made three times the number of game-changing plays in one game than he did all season. I still really question if the team will pay him what he's looking for."

Source: Pro Football Weekly

2. WOODDRIVER

WOODDRIVER Team Veteran

The guy is a GREAT player and deserves big $$$. I sure hope the Cardinals will keep him, but somebody will pay him what he wants going into next year uncapped.

3. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

We wanted him last year until you guys franchised him. Still love to get him.