Chad Johnson Eyeing An NFL Comeback

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SRW, Mar 16, 2013.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

After a great ten-year career in Cincinnati, Chad Johnson was traded to New England in the 2011 offseason to join Tom Brady and the Patriots. Even though the team made the Super Bowl, Johnson didn't contribute very much to their success and was released after the season ended.

Then the Dolphins came calling and Johnson found himself a new team and on the "Hard Knocks" documentary for the second time in four years. Unfortunately, Johnson found himself in some legal trouble because of a domestic disoute with his then-wife, Evelyn Lozada, and the honeymoon in South Beach ended just as quickly as it began.

Johnson took the 2012 season off (not so much by his design) but according to ProFootballTalk, Johnson is looking to make a comeback to the NFL and contribute to a team.

"I think I've been very good to the NFL and for the NFL over a number of years, making the game fun and exciting. But I did mess up, you know I messed up once. I made my bed and have to lay in it. Some people are given second chances, some people aren’t. I think at this point I’ve learned my lesson."

Source: SBNation.com

2. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

I interpret this article as: he needs money.

3. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

In the words of Chad Johnson himself.. "Child Please"