Chargers are overrated

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by Bears 88, Sep 17, 2007.

1. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

The first two games, they've looked like crap on offense.

Defense was solid last week, but got their butt beat yesterday.

That shows you they can't hang with the Patriots.

2. Brooklyn

Brooklyn AKEKEKEKEKE!!!

3. Blu N Houston

Blu N Houston ¡Vamos Houston!

and to those that thought changing the coaching staff wasn't going to make a difference... lOl
    :new_popcornsmiley:

4. JaMarcus#2

JaMarcus#2 Starter

Norv was completely overmatched against Belichick. So much talent on the Chargers roster but Mr Rogers will heck it up as per usual

5. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

The second they hired Norv Turner, I was like, IDIOTS!

6. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

They had Martyball and swapped it for Turnipball.

7. P16

P16 posting while intoxicated

Why, because they lost to the most talented team (clearly.) in the league? Its 2 games into the year and so far they've played the 2 best teams in each conference. I wouldn't exactly call coming out of that 1-1 overrated. The only thing they have to worry about is playing the Pats again in the playoffs.

8. Blu N Houston

True.. but they didn't even show up.

9. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

That offense has looked AWFUL. Other than that VERY impressive drive to open the second half last night, the offense that no one could stop last year looks like a bunch of college players that even Notre Dame could hang with right now. You gotta think Marty is just sitting at home laughing his butt off because of AJ Smith completely neutering that team with the Turnip.

10. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

it not so much as the chargers are overrated norv turners the one that is overrated he did good in the 90s but hasnt really done anything since he is not as good as people say he is thats who i think is overrated

11. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

u do realize they whooped your teams butt and also OSU is overrated especially last year

12. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

1-3 now. All that talent doesn't translate into W's.

13. I bleed Sooner red

I bleed Sooner red Fans refugee

Are you talking about the Bears or the Chargers?

14. Blu N Houston

F*

I just crashed and :ganja: in my :skull: league ,pinche Turner.
    :packin:

15. lruddicks

lruddicks kcs redneck

well my chiefs look better this week with jackson ville on our radar win this week and were on way to playoffs and SD is on way to #1 draft pick. go norv go

16. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

He didn't know as usual

[​IMG]

17. DClark44

DClark44 Go Horse

I couldn't figure that one out either.

Alex Spanos and the rest of the Chargers front office should have all been given a drug test after that decision.

Don't know what they were smoking.

What have Norv Turner coached teams ever done but under-achieve and disappoint?

At least Marty was a pretty good regular-season coach, but his all-time 5-13 playoff record speaks for itself so maybe he wasn't the right guy, but I bet most Charger fans wish they had him back now.

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

when he mentioned "all that talent" it should've clued you in that he wasn't talking about the bears.