Chargers RB LaDanian Tomlinson Eager To Defy The Odds

Discussion in 'San Diego Chargers' started by 86WARD, Jun 26, 2009.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

LaDainian Tomlinson laughs about the phone call he got on his 30th birthday this week from his younger brother, who referred to the Chargers' running back as an "ancient old man." As for the thought that others might be ready to apply the same label, L.T. shows a sly grin. "That's the one thing that I'm eager to prove, is that doesn't necessarily go for every player. Turn 30, that doesn't mean that you can't play any more," Tomlinson said Thursday, two days after his birthday. "There are some guys out there that defy the odds, and I'm eager to prove that."

Source: The Seattle Times

2. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

I think LT has a big year this year. I don't think he's done at all, he's finally healthy and if he can stay that way he'll still be a dangerous runner and receiver. Sproles emergence should allow LT to be spelled a bit more so he doesn't take such a beating.

3. Fricker 4

Fricker 4 Crabtree fall to 10

Hmmmm LT Considered a Keeper in FF over Tom Brady, or Drew Brees?

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

LT should be interesting this season. I'm more intrigued right now by Larry Johnson for some reason. He's going to be healthy, he's in a new offense, he's kept his mouth shut and he needs to play well to stay on the Chiefs.

But to keep to the topic at hand...LT was hampered all year last year with the toe injury. It's going to be tough to project where he will land as far as the drafts go...I'll bet his average draft position will be all over the place...

5. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I would keep tom he never has a down year hes the antichrist.