Christian Offered WWE Contract

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by CP26, Nov 18, 2008.

1. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

Christian Cage has indeed been offered a contract from WWE to return to the company. He is of course mulling it over. Cage is scheduled to work a pair of independent shows next month.

Source: Lords Of Pain

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I really would love to see him back.

3. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

Who wouldnt ?

4. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

in wwe he was nothing more than an intercontinental champion. thats why he went to the smaller company to be the top guy. if he rturns to wwe, i dont see where he'll fit in. if they try to make him a good guy, i see him getting lost behind john cena, batista, HHH, jeff hardy. and if hes a heel, hell will probably be overshadowed by randy orton, Y2J, JBL, and even kane

5. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Could get him and Edge back together, they were freaking amazing. Plus a lot of good tag teams happening in WWE right now.

6. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

i dont know about that, they are letting the greatest tag team of all time work in a different company while cm punk and kofi kingston are champinos

7. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

champinos??? :icon_cheesygrin:

They could bring back Matt And Jeff Together and Make Edge and Christian a Tag Team Again.

8. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

so i cant spell. sue me

9. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

Sue you for what? For mispelling? As you can see Im not a good Spellar. :icon_cheesygrin:

10. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

i was be sarcastic. but i do agree tag up the hardys and E&C again.

11. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Well if you look at it, Heres my list of Very Good Tag Teams in WWE right now.

Miz & Morrison
    Cryme Tyme
    Cody Rhodes and Dibiase
    Jesse & Festus
    Carlito & Primo
    Evan Bourne & Rey Mysterio

then you got the tag teams, that are great.. but only tag team during occasions

The Hardyz
    DX
    Undertaker & Kane

and then you throw the tag team champs in there with CM Punk and Kofi, add Edge and Christian.. and you have prolly the best Tag Team Division that WWE has ever had to offer. That's just my opinion though. Seems like I'm missing a few, but can't think right now.

12. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

i dont think any tag team division could surpass Hardys, E&C, and the Dudleys all on the top of their games at the same time

13. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I'd love to see a con-chair-to from E & C again.