Cody Paul makes it rain

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by yisman, Jul 15, 2007.

1. yisman

yisman The Ambivalent One

[ame="http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=7892011"]MySpaceTV: Cody's runs by cody.[/ame]

kid is 13 now. vids were taken last year when he was 12. that team is sick.

2. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

HA! I was trying to figure out how to post that video the other day. He's like a mini-Reggie Bush.

3. yisman

they showed plays where he just made defenders look silly. they almost injured themselves trying to tackle him.

4. SRW

I laughed at one blog entry where they were saying he's got an early commitment to USC already :icon_cheesygrin:

5. yisman

yeah, that's because there is a kid who made a commitment to USC. forgot the name.

6. SRW

I embedded the video to the first post, enjoy people!

7. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Damn. That kid's got some serious skills. It will be interesting to see how he progresses as he gets older.

8. SRW

I get a kick out of watching this video....I am going to wear out the play button! That kid schooling people cracks me up.

9. yisman

the whole thing is funny. the way the little midget acts after each play. :icon_smile:

the way two guys almost injured themselves trying to tackle him.

the way the dude who made the video put background music of "I make it rain on dem hos."

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Isn't that hoops though? Some 14 year old kid?

Anyway, that was great. I found the resemblance to Pacman on kick returns to be very amusing, especially considering the backing music...the tiny body and gigantic helmet lol totally pacman.

11. frost

frost Irreverent Bastard

The great "white hype"

12. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Someone get this guy on the Jets

13. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

If he was my kid I'd be at every game no matter what...talk about mad skills, he's got em!!! He's got a great name for football...

14. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

SO you're saying if your kid didn't have mad skills you would not try as hard to make his games as you would if he was Paul-ish? You'd be like "Eh, I don't really need to go to my son's game, he's not that good anyway, c'mon SRW let's hit the bars!!"

:tsk:

That's messed up Sweets.

;)

15. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Charger Fan in The UK

Hopefully he goes to USC:icon_mrgreen:

16. yisman

maybe. don't remember the details. I just remember them talking about some young kid being committed to USC